HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17081

Heritage Get Out At Halftime Goes Tonite

Illinois/Kansas tonight is the promo. Bet the game with the option to cancel at halftime if you don't like the way it's going.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Illinois/Kansas tonight is the promo. Bet the game with the option to cancel at halftime if you don't like the way it's going.
    Hedgehog can you see the cancel option when you go to cancel the bet?
    I see the banner and when I click it , it has the option click to cancel the bet
    after clicking it nothing is there to cancel.

i was able to see it till yesterday but now its not showing.
    Prob its because game didn't start yet???
    I think I was able to see the cancel option even before the game start last time... hmm..

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Hedgehog can you see the cancel option when you go to cancel the bet?
    I see the banner and when I click it , it has the option click to cancel the bet
    after clicking it nothing is there to cancel.

i was able to see it till yesterday but now its not showing.
    Prob its because game didn't start yet???
    I think I was able to see the cancel option even before the game start last time... hmm..
    I don't even see this option to cancel, and the game has started, To offer a promo like this and not honor it is inexcusable.

jedihyoju

I don't even see this option to cancel, and the game has started, To offer a promo like this and not honor it is inexcusable.
    I don't see the option to cancel neither??? whats going on??

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

If you find the banner and click it, inside there there's another tan colored banner that says "click here" to get out of your bet and it should list your eligible bets.

ML wagers and other certain types of bets aren't eligible.
    Last edited by daneault23; 09-08-23 at 07:09 PM. Reason: color of banner

HedgeHog

FUKK YOU HERITAGE!!! My team is down 21-0 with 3 minutes to go in the half, and I can't cancel the damn bet. Great promo

HedgeHog

I would have never bet this game otherwise. Absolutely disgusted with this "A" book.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Cant cancel the bet. I'm on the phone with customer service now. Wth?

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Still can't use that feature before the 2nd half stated. Spoke to CS Joseph and one of the supervisor there and they manually canceled the bet.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Cant cancel the bet. I'm on the phone with customer service now. Wth?
    Same thing happened with me on live chat with April. Their go to excuse is that you are now considered pro. Would have been nice to know before I made the bet.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Same thing happened with me on live chat with April. Their go to excuse is that you are now considered pro. Would have been nice to know before I made the bet.
    Well, I called it BS..i believe someone f...ed up the website coding and now left with nothing but bugs.. I asked the supervisor for the rootcause but he can't provided.

jedihyoju

Same thing happened to me.
    eventually they canceled it and the supervisor was very cool about it even offered me to pay the winnings if Illinois cover lol

My situation was When they first offered the promo which was about a week ago, Illinois was +3, so I sold 2 points which was allowed and took +1 at +119 odds.
    Today I tried to cancel it since Illinois got down to like 21-0 lol
    I couldn't cancel it and asked them why, they told me because Illionois odds changed from +3 to +3.5 before the game ?????
    I mean odds change all the time and whats the point then offering the promo 1 week before the game????

Chat agents were pain in the ass to explain since it seemed like they had no clue how betting works but supervisor was
    extremely cool about it even though he couldn't give me straight forward answer.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2762

Probably not the best idea to alert the masses to a promo like this when the site was already going through some growing pains. This never had a chance to go smoothly especially since I'm sure this generated a ton of action on the dog by shot takers

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Probably not the best idea to alert the masses to a promo like this when the site was already going through some growing pains. This never had a chance to go smoothly especially since I'm sure this generated a ton of action on the dog by shot takers
    Right, blame the messenger and the clients that take the Book up on their offer. How are we "shot takers" if Heritage extends this promotion freely. Optional was right to call you dick in the other Heritage scam thread. The blame clearly lies with Heritage here.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

There's another one tonight on the BC vs Syracuse game.

I took BC+3