mmiami27
    mmiami27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Bovada literally robs me

Seems like Im always complaining about Bovada.. this was the last straw, they are straight stealing now…. I made a wager under 76 halftime total between Ukraine and Croatia. As usual on any of there live betting since they “ upgraded” the software the bet usually spins around for 10-15 seconds and if its to your advantage the bets not accepted and if the other team scores it goes thru.. everytime…so it kept spinning and it did the same bet twice. Tried to get thru to cs but of course it took 10 mins and it was a lose. They look it up and say i cant cancel the bet. No shit but only bet it once! They looked up the time stamp and it was placed one second after the first. On my phone it is physically impossible to do this. The cs guy says i could have used 2 devices at the same time.. ive only ever bet on my phone which im sure they can see.. im down over a thousand today but yet im gonna try and scam them off a 88$ bet?? Worst part of it they took all my bonuses and reload bonuses.. wtf am i playing with these scammers? They are truly dirty af!!!!!!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

did your internet connection reset in the middle? sometimes that can happen and it is like the page submitted twice. that really sucks though.

mmiami27

I was using my phone and it was just spinning

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I don’t bet live at Bovada ever due to this delay. It locks in bets only to their advantage. They are one of few books that don’t have accept or don’t accept live odds changes. They are making millions at players expense. It’s been talked about extensively on their Community Board. They will not change it because it’s too lucrative for them.

mmiami27

Yea I know im a dumbass cause it always happens. They have literally went from a good/fair book to just screwing people over. Especially there old time customers they basically said your getting nothing including any kind of reload bonus… gotta be the dumbest to keep playing there.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22169

Pinnacle has a delay on live betting also. Not sure if they are past posting though as I only play live on stoppage in play. I don't trust any book betting live with delays.