Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Oddsmaker - still horrendous

Oddsmaker.ag continues to be an atrocious site with embarrassingly slow payouts.

I had the 'luck' of winning a $700 blackjack tourney back in December.....I had to play the work off before withdrawing the funds which was done and several more hundred were added to that tally. Withdrawal placed in early January....still waiting for the 'processor' to send the funds after 5 months.

My favorite excuse from them thus far is that 'they haven't fully recovered from the economic impact of COVID yet.'

The negative rating and reviews of this site are well deserved. They could over a 1000% match bonus on a deposit with no rollover - don't bother as you will never get your funds out in a timely manner (or ever for that matter.)

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I’ve been waiting on a $1,000 payout since March 31st, 2021.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I haven’t heard that name in a while, didn’t realize they were still ripping people off. It’s clear that even the once solid A+ books are currently struggling but I thought Covid was supposed to put all of the shit shops out of business. Boy was I wrong, they’re like cockroaches after a nuclear bomb. They just won’t die. I got an email from bettheline the other day, they should’ve gone belly up years ago. Who in the hell keeps depositing at these places?

kruppe
    kruppe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

They booted me in March of 2020 with about $15,000 and closed my account after I went on a big run (mainly live betting and getting lucky). By some miracle I made it through their absurd 30x rollover on my 2k deposit and bonus. I was paid a few thousand and then a few $500 checks in 2021. I haven't been paid in several months. I keep checking in once in awhile with the cashier and have been given the COVID excuse and that they need to payout VIPs first. I even told them I was content receiving random $500 checks.

F book no doubt