brknmg
    brknmg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

VIP-IBC thoughts?

I'm planning to play at brokers. I know sportmarket, betinasia, and I found https://vip-ibc.com/ .
    VIP-IBC seems to be the best, this has the biggest market and the highest limits on live betting.
    (I'm planning to bet live on small league soccer, so that is the reason why this counts for me. While at sportmarket you can bet 150 euro, betinasia 300 euro, at vip-ibc you can put 500 euro as stake. - ofc this is just an example)

I know that sportmarket and betinasia is reliable, I only read positive reviews about them, but VIP-IBC has some negative reviews. Lot of people complaining about hidden fees at withdrawal, etc.

Have you tried vip-ibc? Is it reliable, just has a lot of withdrawal fee? Do you recommend it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nope

IBC takes high commissions every bet , they Jack line up

IBC tons of hidden fees

Stay away scumbags

Asia top shelf
    Sportsmarket top shelf

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sportmarket and Bet in Asia are much better and have the same platform, sure you can bet more that 500€, they have no limits.
    VIP-IBC are really shady they do pay but you will have ridiculous fees, I once got a fee for not putting my full name, stay away

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I have used VIP-IBC for a while now and did not have any troubles so far.

I dont think their fees are too high IMO, the charge 1% on withdrawals and 1.5 for deposit, and I think there is only a charge on bets if you choose odds from an exchange.

They do charge a fee to convert from crypto I hear, but since I use Skrill I never had an issue with that.

So, TLDR, If you are not suing crypto the fees should not be a problem and you can trust them.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

They have lower odds + they charge deposit/withdrawal fees, they have terrible support with an attitude... Simply no proper reason to use them if there are (and there are) better options out there which overlap them in all areas.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Anyone have experience with Sportsmarket Pro?

brknmg
    brknmg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Simply no proper reason to use them if there are (and there are) better options
    I wrote that vip-ibc accepts higher stakes. I bet on live soccer for small leagues, so this is what counts for me. Sometimes betinasia accepts only 1-200 euro, but vip-ibc accepts 4-500. And these mollybet sites has more bookies than sportmarket pro, so
    Sportmarket < Bet In Asia < VIP-IBC
    for me.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

What more bookies they have?

Also, if you start winning, you will have same limits as with other brokers since that means that they are taking position on your bets and they will not like you taking their funds.

jjgold

odds4sports.com also offers mollybet

Its a Vodds company I believe in Curaco

turk0011
    turk0011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Would you recommend now Asianconnect88? I've used it before but haven't used it for a long time. Ps3838 (pinnacle) is important to me. It would be very helpful if there is an agency that also provides a betting exchange service. If you have any suggestions, I would be happy if you write them.

turk0011
    turk0011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    odds4sports.com also offers mollybet

Its a Vodds company I believe in Curaco
    Thnx. https://www.linkedin.com/company/ole-group-philippines (very new ��odds4sports.com) I couldn't trust.

jjgold

They seem to be ok

Test them small
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turk0011

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I don't think I have ever heard of VIP limiting anyone, a dude I talked with on Discord asked to be limited once (gambling problems) but that was the only time I heard of something like that happening.