DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Laytheodds.io

Getting messages from a former account rep at premier saying things are different here and will get paid asap. Checked out the site its shit lines and not very appealing. After what Ive been through with YBT and Premier wouldnt even think of depositing, told him exactly that (the premier part where he was my account rep).
    Was just seeking any player account experiences here. Just cause I like the insights.
    Its probably another PPH (NEVER again) but curious if anyone here and got a good experience, bad or ugly.
    (First Ive heard of an "io" too.)
    Points Awarded:

parkerlew gave DISTROYA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: parkerlew

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Do short term experiences really matter? People were getting paid at Premier, YouBetOnIt, and SportsBetMVP for a while, and then they weren't. That's how it works. If a player has a low tolerance for rug pulls / losing balances, then they need to focus on books that have a lengthy track records. Anyone can open up a book and make it appear to be legit for a while. When I see threads like this, I think "That's nice. I might play there in a few years if they still exist and there are no major complaints."

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

The site is already down lol.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

yeah never considered just thought maybe something on this to read...They have terrible lines and format. I give up at this point finding good books with value and a nice platform offshore.