WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

BetMGM withdraw?

Hi, was wondering just made an account with them a few weeks ago going to do my first withdraw from there, should I do the V i s a withdraw where if you deposited with a v i s a card, they add it directly back on the card it says withing 24 hours, or do the e c h e c k withdraw where they deposit it into your checking account, from others experience which is a better way to go? Thanks in advance.

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1577

The **** withdrawal is the way to go it’s a lot faster sometimes even instant for lower amounts. The longest you will have to wait is 4 hours for higher amounts.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    The **** withdrawal is the way to go it’s a lot faster sometimes even instant for lower amounts. The longest you will have to wait is 4 hours for higher amounts.
    Thanks man.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Got my withdraw in my checking account already, took 30 minutes.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Hi, was wondering just made an account with them a few weeks ago going to do my first withdraw from there, should I do the V i s a withdraw where if you deposited with a v i s a card, they add it directly back on the card it says withing 24 hours, or do the e c h e c k withdraw where they deposit it into your checking account, from others experience which is a better way to go? Thanks in advance.
    The best way to withdraw from betmgm is to use their card, you get the withdrawal in less than an hour usually, and there are no fees.

They took 4 months to send me a card, but I was persistent, and I got it. The company that sends cards is completely incompetent, but you can still get cards from them if you press them.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

they were generous this weekend with the 100% match up to $ 200, 1x roll

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The best way to withdraw from betmgm is to use their card, you get the withdrawal in less than an hour usually, and there are no fees.

They took 4 months to send me a card, but I was persistent, and I got it. The company that sends cards is completely incompetent, but you can still get cards from them if you press them.
    I had them put it back on my V i s a card I deposited with did 2 withdraws got them both in my checking within 30 minutes. I'll take it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    The v1sa withdrawal is the way to go it’s a lot faster sometimes even instant for lower amounts. The longest you will have to wait is 4 hours for higher amounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Got my withdraw in my checking account already, took 30 minutes.
    Wow. Wonder what system they are using to achieve that.

Credit back to card often takes a few days historically.

And into checking account in 30 mins. That's a new one to me for US banks too.

How long has this been common and is it the same at other books in your state do you know?

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1577

ScoreBet also has it. Prob 4 months it’s been like that. Just to clarify your deposit isn’t getting refunded, whatever the withdrawal is the most it’s taking is a couple hours up to 2k
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Chiefs83 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Wow. Wonder what system they are using to achieve that.

Credit back to card often takes a few days historically.

And into checking account in 30 mins. That's a new one to me for US banks too.

How long has this been common and is it the same at other books in your state do you know?

New for me to, all I no is this bumps Betmgm up to the top of the line for me as far as state books are conserned