KyloRenDarkSide3
    KyloRenDarkSide3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

New books accepting Canadians in the past year?

Hello,

I'm looking for a new book that accepts Canadians and is reputable.. Reason being I've used all the other ones and I'm looking for a sign up bonus for my next deposit for NFL Sunday.

I've used all the major offshore books and the big boys here in Canada so if it isn't new 99.99% I've used it.

I'm not located in Ontario so those books aren't options.

Is there any reputable ones with nice sign up bonuses that accepts Canadians either offshore or other that has came out in the past year? I don't want to go anywhere I gotta worry about getting paid, If there is none I will just stick to my usual books for the time being.

Thanks alot!
    Last edited by KyloRenDarkSide3; 12-02-22 at 04:00 AM.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7078

Hard to answer this without knowing what books you have actually used, and what constitutes new. I am not in Ontario, but have recently tried some of the ones which were licensed in Ontario (based on the assumption they are probably reputable). Including Leovegas, Powerplay, Bet99 and Coolbet.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by KyloRenDarkSide3 View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a new book that accepts Canadians and is reputable.. Reason being I've used all the other ones and I'm looking for a sign up bonus for my next deposit for NFL Sunday.

I've used all the major offshore books and the big boys here in Canada so if it isn't new 99.99% I've used it.

I'm not located in Ontario so those books aren't options.

Is there any reputable ones with nice sign up bonuses that accepts Canadians either offshore or other that has came out in the past year? I don't want to go anywhere I gotta worry about getting paid, If there is none I will just stick to my usual books for the time being.

Thanks alot!
    Nitrobetting and Betcoin if you want bitcoin books.