teddybreak
    teddybreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Betfair - alternatives

Hi all,

Betfair recently closed their operations in The Netherlands, so I'm looking for alternatives. I'm guessing it will have to come via brokers, and ideally I'm looking for an exact copy of Betfair with all the functions and liquidity Betfair has.

I do not use some kind of bot or something to back/lay selections, so no problem if that's not possible. I just used Betfair to back individual selections and place lays against selections. Mainly for football(soccer), tennis, cycling, darts, winter sports and some niche sports/events. Pre-match, as well as in-play.

What are my options, if any?

Extra question: does anyone happen to know if Betfair is looking to obtain a license for the Dutch market?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11880

Best option would be BetInAsia, as they are premium option for BF alternative (OrbitX), but be very careful, recently they have had several funds confiscation and "login steals" where some customers lost their all balances and BIA doesn't care.

Other options are Bet-IBC (hilarious fees, borderline insulting) and AsianConnect.

If you want to use Mollybet platform (which has BF included, but not all those sports), Sportmarket is way to go.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Have you looked at Smarkets? I think that is open to Netherlands.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10498

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Best option would be BetInAsia, as they are premium option for BF alternative (OrbitX), but be very careful, recently they have had several funds confiscation and "login steals" where some customers lost their all balances and BIA doesn't care.

Other options are Bet-IBC (hilarious fees, borderline insulting) and AsianConnect.

If you want to use Mollybet platform (which has BF included, but not all those sports), Sportmarket is way to go.
    my balance disappered about 20 months ago. they made amends. but a explanation was never given. then made my commission 10%. so they can sucka dick.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Brokers have Orbitz, not really 100% trustworthy, also you can have back odds on platforms like mollybet or vodds

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

VODDS limited sports...hoops, tennis and soccer although you can go with their Odds4Sports (Mollybet Platform) many more sports via East Bridge

BetinAsia use Mollybet only

Same with Sportmarket

Orbit cannot be trusted stand alone

Forget IBC as far as Mollybet they add approx 3% to 15% to all odds

IBC also has endless fees although they do pay, IBC maybe ok for Pinnacle

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5838

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    VODDS limited sports...hoops, tennis and soccer although you can go with their Odds4Sports (Mollybet Platform) many more sports via East Bridge

BetinAsia use Mollybet only

Same with Sportmarket

Orbit cannot be trusted stand alone

Forget IBC as far as Mollybet they add approx 3% to 15% to all odds

IBC also has endless fees although they do pay, IBC maybe ok for Pinnacle

JJ any accept USA? BetinAsia?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

none accept usa players except Asian Connect but they are not on the mollybet platform

teddybreak
    teddybreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I have looked at Orbit (via Asianconnect) through a test account. I was also suggested Piwi by an Asianconnect representative, I had a look at that as well.

Looks like one of them will do the job

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I have been hearing good things about a relatively new one called Fair999.
    Anyone has any experience with them?