ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

They keep telling me to wait. How long should I wait. Tennis match had lines up for 3rd set and I bet over 9.5 and 10.5 total games in 3rd set. The players were in game #4 of the 3rd set according to fanduel and many other live score sites when all of a sudden the match ended and on sofascore app that I use ppl in the chat were saying they ended up playing a super tiebreak instead of a full set. The match was over and people on draftkings and bet365 were paid out on ml bets. There was no live stream available so nobody knew it was a super tb instead of full set.

My 2 bets have been pending for 16 hours. I've gone on chat twice and sent messages to support and every time they say it will be graded/voided real soon.

I dont understand how it can take this long to void my bets especially since they had the incorrect lines up (like all the other books and score sites).

It was the bojovic tsygourova itf womens match and bojovic won the super tb 10-8. Ppl in the chat said it had something to do with rain the day before thats why it was changed to super tb. But no books (including the almighty b365) and score sites had no idea it was not a 3rd full set.
    Last edited by ThaWoj; 12-09-23 at 07:12 PM.