davethegambler
    davethegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

BetNow Limits

BetNow says if you contact them they might be able to offer higher limits, has anyone actually been able to negotiate higher limits, or is this only offered if you have been losing lots of money to them?

doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

They limited me to $50 maximum wagers. I saw that advertisement on the web site too. I contacted support and they said management could not increase my limits.

newfiepicks
    newfiepicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3584

Quote Originally Posted by davethegambler View Post
    BetNow says if you contact them they might be able to offer higher limits, has anyone actually been able to negotiate higher limits, or is this only offered if you have been losing lots of money to them?
    Tried it twice. First time was for F1 matchup bets in general and the CSR increased the limit immediately ($50 to $300 if I recall correctly) and I got my bets down. Second time was for a specific game (don't recall sport). CSR said he would submit the request and I would hear back in a couple hours. Since the game was starting in 20 mins that wasn't much help but he said he couldn't increase it any faster than that.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

My friend has tried that and gotten nowhere. I haven't bothered to try. Maybe they'll do it if you're dumping half your paycheck to them every week.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

I used the praise this book. They are still a good out but there are a lot stingier now

Boy I write that earlier drunk

Lol
    Last edited by pimike; 09-26-21 at 09:28 PM.