CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Truenorth.bet Promotion

Brand new site up here in Canada. Offering $500 sports bonus 5x RO. https://truenorth.bet/

https://www.gamingintelligence.com/p...bet-in-canada/

Pronet is providing a full turnkey service to the Kahnawake-licensed operator, including micro markets on some of Canada’s niche sports, such as sprint car racing, lacrosse and Canadian boxing, sports that are not currently served by other platforms.“As a brand, truenorth.bet is well-known for the quality of its offering and regulatory integrity and I’m pleased to say that we were able to adapt to meet those challenges in a well-established market,” said Pronet Gaming chief sales officer Colin McDonagh.
    “We fought off stiff competition to secure the business, with the adaptability of our UI and UX ultimately proving pivotal in the decision-making process. As we go live, we look ahead to a long-lasting and successful relationship.”
    Sportsinteraction is under the Kahnawake license so safe to say they're legit.

Margins aren't great and this site is pretty meh but will post up for the bonus.

5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

good to know, will try it out - thanks

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16726

Heritage 100% bonus is good as well.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Kahnawake don't license rouge operators. But they are not very helpful with player complaints when problems do come up.

Just FYI.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Just checked the lines - 30 cent lines on NFL point spreads? C'mon now.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by harvesters View Post
    Just checked the lines - 30 cent lines on NFL point spreads? C'mon now.

30 cent sides...Tribe Tax
    Points Awarded:

agon gave newton0038 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    30 cent sides...Tribe Tax
    Many usa books have -112 nfl sides on one side

CanuckG

Like I said shitty margins.....but hard to pass up free money.

KyloRenDarkSide3
    KyloRenDarkSide3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Interested in this CanuckG, You think they can be trusted to payout if we win?

Fellow Canadian here

CAPPER33
    CAPPER33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

baseball lines are trash also

KyloRenDarkSide3

Quote Originally Posted by CAPPER33 View Post
    baseball lines are trash also
    I agree the lines are trash but you're getting $500 extra to bet with so as long as they pay it makes up for it, Wouldn't use this book after the bonus but should be good for the bonus as long as they actually pay.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7096

For a deposit of $500 and a $500 bonus a 5X rollover on D+B would be $10,000. Betting against higher lines would make a huge difference, at -110 and $100 bets would be 50 winning bets (+5000) and 50 losing bets (-5500) for an even EV (including $500 bonus). Lines of -120 would result in $5000 winning bets +$500 bonus -$6000 losing bets = negative EV $500.
    Unless you are an excellent gambler, the only way to beat this bonus would be by arbing, resulting in lower commission.

KyloRenDarkSide3

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    For a deposit of $500 and a $500 bonus a 5X rollover on D+B would be $10,000. Betting against higher lines would make a huge difference, at -110 and $100 bets would be 50 winning bets (+5000) and 50 losing bets (-5500) for an even EV (including $500 bonus). Lines of -120 would result in $5000 winning bets +$500 bonus -$6000 losing bets = negative EV $500.
    Unless you are an excellent gambler, the only way to beat this bonus would be by arbing, resulting in lower commission.
    It's extremely easy to do rollovers on live bets, I usually end up winning with bonus money and have done plenty of 10x+ rollovers very easily in a few days, It's really not hard to do on an NFL Sunday for example, You can also bet 1.50 odds if parlayed etc, It's not that difficult, I'm not the best gambler but I always complete rollovers pretty easy for years on many books, 5x is lowest I've seen in along time, Will complete this rollover in 1 day most likely this sunday haha.

For example
    On bet99, I just completed two 5x rollovers for deposits extremely easy last NFL week.

You just gotta treat it like fun money and take bigger plays, It's a small players chance to win bigger.. If you lose hey, Who cares you had $500 extra bankroll to play with, Fun chance.

garyking

I do agree that this is a low rollover. Also that +EV bets can be found more easily during live. Haven't read the T@C myself, but would definitely check to see if live included in the rollover. if it is, I will consider depositing there myself. Due to my horrible luck (otherwise known as inability to pick a winner) I usually prefer to do it by betting opposing bets at two different sites where I have rollovers going.

KyloRenDarkSide3

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I do agree that this is a low rollover. Also that +EV bets can be found more easily during live. Haven't read the T@C myself, but would definitely check to see if live included in the rollover. if it is, I will consider depositing there myself. Due to my horrible luck (otherwise known as inability to pick a winner) I usually prefer to do it by betting opposing bets at two different sites where I have rollovers going.
    I honestly haven't ever been on a website where live bets don't count, I would assume they would.

I'll be depositing on NFL Sunday this week for this offer unless I hear some bad reviews about them before that.

garyking

Two that I deal with Youbetonit and Jazz don't.
    Betonline, Bookmaker/Justbet, Wagerweb/Heritage, and Betphoenix do.
    Needless to say, I've had much greater success at accomplishing RO when live is counted, and have never made a withdrawal at Jazz or YBOI.

CanuckG

Live bets count just have to be 1.80 odds or better

Yes I believe this book will pay. Never had an issue with a book under this license before.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Live bets count just have to be 1.80 odds or better

Yes I believe this book will pay. Never had an issue with a book under this license before.
    Glad to hear that. I will consider depositing.

KyloRenDarkSide3

Had my documents verified already in under 24 hours, Good start.

agon
    agon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Let me know guys if this bookie really pays.it seems a bit obscure and not much info online about them.

agon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Kahnawake don't license rouge operators. But they are not very helpful with player complaints when problems do come up.

Just FYI.

They licensed 22bet and 20bet who have tons of complains.they will take anybody money trust me.

CanuckG

Requesting a payout today I'll update

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by agon View Post
    They licensed 22bet and 20bet who have tons of complains.they will take anybody money trust me.
    Tribe Commission need cash flow. Since the Playground had been closed for over a year and just getting going again, "licensing " cash influx much needed. Playground should have stuck to their poker only operation. Now slots have been added, going to be alot of busted Mohawks

agon

Truenorth.bet has some really terrible odds,no Asian handicaps for soccer.Hopefully at least they pay on time

CanuckG

Requesting a payout today I'll update
    paid an hour ago

KyloRenDarkSide3

paid an hour ago
    Nice, what deposit/withdrawal method did you use?

Thanks for review ill use them next.