Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Betcris removes all balance for inactivity?

They have no such thing in terms and conditions, so how can they do it? Also no warning email. I use them for renewing my pro status, and they conveniently zero'd my balance the same day I got the message to renew my pro status.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

Quick T&C read:

"6.5 In order for a User to claim funds from a dormant, closed, blocked or excluded account, the User must contact Betcris by email at help@betcris.com. If no transaction has been recorded in the User account for a period of more than twenty four (24) months, it is deemed to be dormant. In such an instance, the User accepts and acknowledges that the User account may be automatically closed. If an account has been closed, the balance on the User account, minus any bonus money, will be paid out to the player. If Betcris is unable to contact the User, the money will be forfeited and paid out to the MGA, which in turn will determine the most appropriate use of such funds, including transferring them to Malta’s Responsible Gaming Fund. If a User has not logged in to their account during the last twelve (12) months, the account will be classified as a ‘not active’ account."

So get in touch with them and request that they present proof that they have tried to contact you (check your spam while you're at it). If they decline that, store all evidence and ship it over to MGA as a formal complaint.

Gaze73

The last email I got from them was in 2015, then a password reset in 2018. There is nothing in spam either. I'll ask support later, hope I can get my money back.

Gaze73

Also I just logged in and there is no message in my betcris inbox, they really didn't bother contacting me in any way.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

How much $ are we talking here?