Forenman
    Forenman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

Nitrogen Total Bases Props

I always thought player props including total bases needed to go 9 innings for action. Is that not the industry standard? I had 3 wagers on the Padres v Reds game tonight that only went 5 innings. Just looking for insight here if I have a case as they are telling me once the game starts it is official for player props.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7078

Don't know about Nitrogen, as I don't have an account there. There must be somewhere on there site that does list the prop rules. I can tell you that BOL and Bookmaker both require 8.5/9 innings for most props, but some like total strikeouts require 5 innings only.

Forenman

I asked for them to refer me to the rule and they said no rule is posted.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Forenman View Post
    I always thought player props including total bases needed to go 9 innings for action. Is that not the industry standard? I had 3 wagers on the Padres v Reds game tonight that only went 5 innings. Just looking for insight here if I have a case as they are telling me once the game starts it is official for player props.
    What exactly were the 3 bets?

Here is their player prop rules

Player Props

All prop bets are ACTION, therefore all wagers are valid regardless of pitching changes, however, the selected Player must be part of the official starting line-up. For pitcher markets, the player must throw a pitch and for batter markets, the player must make one plate appearance, otherwise bets are void. Unless settlement of bets is already determined (Over wagers), the 8½ innings rule applies; in case of 7 innings games played as part of a doubleheader, the 6 ½ innings rule applies. Grading will be done according to game stats from the respective official governing body published on the day of the game. If amendments were to be done to said stats, they will not affect settled bets. Please note that Total Bases are calculated by adding all hits a player makes as per Single = 1 Base, Double = 2, Triple = 3, Home Run = 4. Only these count

Forenman

The bets were as follows:

Pham o 1.5 bases
    Machado o 1.5 bases
    Tatis o 2.5 bases

They finally ended up refunding the 2 bets that weren’t settled but if I didn’t say anything it never would have been fixed. This is the 2nd grading error in the last week so everyone should definitely review all bets when using Nitrogen.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

They state that total bases is only on bases hits by a player, should be all bases on hits if on base. Single us 2 then next batter singles, player on 1st advanced to 2nd base, that player would be at 2 bases.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    They state that total bases is only on bases hits by a player, should be all bases on hits if on base. Single us 2 then next batter singles, player on 1st advanced to 2nd base, that player would be at 2 bases.
    Huh? Total Bases is the number of bases gained via players' hits only. It does not include bases gained by runners in front of the hitters.

https://www.mlb.com/glossary/standar...a%20home%20run.