bachelj
    bachelj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Problem with BTC withdrawal from SportsBettting

Hey,

I have a problem with BTC withdrawal from SportsBettting. I used to bet NBA players props and won about 3k USD (total balance 5k there). I am Czech citizen and made most of the bets from Czech Republic and about 4 week ago I went to Bulgaria for a vacation. I continued betting there, but I got limited fast so I decided to withdrawal. They refused my withdrawals, first with reason that I have not rollover my deposit (no bonus, just regular 1x rollover). Since I have rollovered it many times, I talk to costumer service and they admitted mistake on their side and ask me to do it one more time. For the second time they refused it again and asked for ID and utility bill. I have provided all documents few days after and now I am waiting for response almost 3 weeks. First they said it will take 24 hours, then 72 hours and then they are just keeping saying "wait for response from security team, your account is still under review".

Does anyone else having problem with them? Maybe they are postponing withdrawal due to low BTC price?

I know that SportsBettting is one of the best bookie, never heard about any problems with them so I don't want to submit SBR complaint yet. I still hope they will resolve it.

Thank you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

They will eventually come to a decision. I have seen them take some time with investigations before but they do not just leave people waiting forever.

Have you played poker there?

Do you think visiting Bulgaria is part of the issue?

bachelj

No, i did not, just NBA bets. I don't know, if that is an issue, but after that they also blocked my account and i can't even login.. :/

Do you have some estimate how much time it can take?

Optional

3 weeks already seems like a long time really.

bachelj

I have contacted them and still nothing, now they said i need to wait for an another week..

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bachelj View Post
    I have contacted them and still nothing, now they said i need to wait for an another week..
    To take that long it must involve other people. Probably waiting on them to supply info.

I bet it has to do with a Bulgarian syndicate and you have been caught up in the investigation.

If they are not talking to you but asking you to wait, it probably means that you are not the main person under suspicion. Could be just in the wrong location at the wrong time.

It's frustrating I am sure. But there is nothing you can do until the security dept people are done.