Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Nitrobetting

Did anyone else receive an email today introducing the website nitrobetting.eu?
    After exploring the site, it looks like a duplication of Nitrogen with a different name.
    If anyone has info about these guys, please share. Thank you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Sounds sus.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I didn't get an email but checked out the site. Looks like a complete scam. Has a lot of similarities to nitrogen. Maybe someone trying to get people to think they are affiliated with the real nitrogen? I would stay away. 95 percent chance it's a scam site.

Colonist

I messaged Nitrogen and this is what they shared:
    We

Colonist

It's not pasting correctly.
    It's a part of the Nitrogen family but is operating independently.
    Beware on poker, a player can create accounts on both sites and wind up at the same table and it will be allowed.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    It's not pasting correctly.
    It's a part of the Nitrogen family but is operating independently.
    Beware on poker, a player can create accounts on both sites and wind up at the same table and it will be allowed.
    I am wondering why I never got an email about this. I guess I will contact them.
    Last edited by themike78; 01-22-21 at 10:47 PM.

Colonist

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I believe you but it's strange they never let me know about it. I get regular emails from them and have heard nothing of this. I still don't trust. What's the point of the new site? Is there any benefits.
    It seems like they are offering more deals on this new platform (deposit bonus, can't lose your first bet bonus, bad beat bonus, etc). This is the first that I've heard about it as well.

themike78

It seems like they are offering more deals on this new platform (deposit bonus, can't lose your first bet bonus, bad beat bonus, etc). This is the first that I've heard about it as well.
    So you can have accounts at both places? And multiple poker accounts. Doesn't seem right.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Interesting for sure. The sports bonus is odd though. 35x rollover and you must complete the rollover to get the bonus. If you lose you get nothing it appears.

So if you deposit $1,660(50mbtc) you would need to wager 1750mbtc or about $58,000. Would suck to get most of the way there and RIP the balance.

Colonist

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Interesting for sure. The sports bonus is odd though. 35x rollover and you must complete the rollover to get the bonus. If you lose you get nothing it appears.

So if you deposit $1,660(50mbtc) you would need to wager 1750mbtc or about $58,000. Would suck to get most of the way there and RIP the balance.
    That's an insane rollover.
    Do you play poker at Nitro? I know you have alluded to playing poker on many sites before.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

stay away as Ive had emails in past from Nitro about phishing scheme sites. Check out the twitter. they have (2) Followers both fake plus dont follow anything related to btc just sports teams

Crusherrr

That's an insane rollover.
    Do you play poker at Nitro? I know you have alluded to playing poker on many sites before.
    I do sometimes. But if you can join the same tables this now becomes a huge problem.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    stay away as Ive had emails in past from Nitro about phishing scheme sites. Check out the twitter. they have (2) Followers both fake plus dont follow anything related to btc just sports teams
    Yeah, I saw this as well. Strange that Nitrogen acknowledges this site though and says its part of the Nitrogen family. Either way I don't have much reason to bet here (yet)

themike78

Yeah, I saw this as well. Strange that Nitrogen acknowledges this site though and says its part of the Nitrogen family. Either way I don't have much reason to bet here (yet)
    Have you personally seen nitro acknowledging it. There is nothing about it on regular nitro site and I have never received an email about it. They always email me when something new comes out. I still think it might be fake.

Crusherrr

Have you personally seen nitro acknowledging it. There is nothing about it on regular nitro site and I have never received an email about it. They always email me when something new comes out. I still think it might be fake.
    No I haven't. I will ask their rep on another forum about it. I'm just going off of what colonist said above that they are independent but part of Nitro Family. If their poker is linked to Nitro players I'd say there is a very small chance it's a scam/fake. But I'm not willing to find out yet because the promos don't really make this site any better than original Nitrogen Sports.

Colonist

No I haven't. I will ask their rep on another forum about it. I'm just going off of what colonist said above that they are independent but part of Nitro Family. If their poker is linked to Nitro players I'd say there is a very small chance it's a scam/fake. But I'm not willing to find out yet because the promos don't really make this site any better than original Nitrogen Sports.
    You can take my word for it or you can contact Nitrogen directly. They are under common ownership and the platforms are the same with slightly different promotions/rules.
    I've been asking poker questions to them as this applies to me. They are being very vague with responses but now say that players can create an account and play poker through both websites but the accounts from each site cannot wind up at the same table. Since the value of playing poker on these sites is to earn your way into daily/weekly freerolls and if accomplishing that on each platform will land each account onto a freeroll at the same table, this is guaranteed to cause confusion and chaos.

themike78

You can take my word for it or you can contact Nitrogen directly. They are under common ownership and the platforms are the same with slightly different promotions/rules.
    I've been asking poker questions to them as this applies to me. They are being very vague with responses but now say that players can create an account and play poker through both websites but the accounts from each site cannot wind up at the same table. Since the value of playing poker on these sites is to earn your way into daily/weekly freerolls and if accomplishing that on each platform will land each account onto a freeroll at the same table, this is guaranteed to cause confusion and chaos.
    I believe you but it just doesn't seem right. This is definitely going to cause cheating in poker though. They should only allow a poker account on 1 of the sites.

littlekona

I believe you but it just doesn't seem right. This is definitely going to cause cheating in poker though. They should only allow a poker account on 1 of the sites.
    I doubt that as the security has greatly improved and pretty easy to catch and freeze accounts of correlated accounts..no different then many sites using same skin.

FC
    FC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

any news on this one? safe to use?

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    any news on this one? safe to use?
    If they are affiliated with nitrogen than yes. I have not tried it yet. Regular nitrogen is fine with me.

littlekona

per Nitrogen Support "we are sister site but independent from each other."

5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Bumping because I'm interested in if anybody has gotten successful payouts from this site.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

redsox2004
    redsox2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by 5ympathy View Post
    Bumping because I'm interested in if anybody has gotten successful payouts from this site.
    yes high limits and payouts are an hour or 2 just like nitrogensports. I never had a problem but also never used a VPN or anything like that either. Caveat: Some pro players eventually get locked & reviewed, marked and then bonuses go away but you can continue to play without them. Betting on major sports and esports seems to provide more shade there from my experience.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5ympathy

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15371

Quote Originally Posted by 5ympathy View Post
    Great book, I've been paid and agree with redsox.

5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Thanks guys!