Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

How do you earn knowing that some schools will still have CFB issues

How do you earn knowing that some CFB schools will still have Covid issues

Judging from the NC State CWS debacle, you have to assume plenty of only partially vaccinated CFB teams (Southern teams?) will have games severely affected by Covid.
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 06-27-21 at 04:02 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Hopefully the NCAA will learn from the NC State debacle and make Covid-19 vaccinations MANDATORY for a player to be eligible to participate. If not, the season may turn into another three ring circus. They can also rule that games that cannot be played because of Covid-19 eliminating too many players counts as a loss, not a no contest. Make the schools kick these prima-donna players right in the arse, where they deserve to get it.

Judge Crater

Agree
    But, how do we earn from it while now contemplating that teams from SEC, Conference USA, Big 12, Sun Belt and AAC will be over-represented with Covid suspensions.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You cannot predict the future. Having said that, I think that you must study each conference individually. IMO by far and away the worst Conference is the ACC. Just look at their record. Look at the schools involved. Duke? One of the very top scholastic schools in the nation, yet their hoops program fell apart. N.C. State in Baseball. If memory serves me correctly, didn't Clemson's Lawrence miss a game or two last season? It sounds as if the ACC simply does not care.

Judge Crater

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You cannot predict the future. Having said that, I think that you must study each conference individually. IMO by far and away the worst Conference is the ACC. Just look at their record. Look at the schools involved. Duke? One of the very top scholastic schools in the nation, yet their hoops program fell apart. N.C. State in Baseball. If memory serves me correctly, didn't Clemson's Lawrence miss a game or two last season? It sounds as if the ACC simply does not care.
    Sounds about right
    Loose Covid vaccination adaption, combined with lack of depth compared to the other power 5.
    I think Ill take a flyer on 6-7 interconference GOY that are up early/

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Southern schools will be the first to have natural immunity.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Judge Crater

What is the video

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You should be in jail if you’re not vaccinated

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

JJ. Let the non-believers suffer and/or die. They deserve to die. Just look at the statistics and what do they tell you? They tell you that a majority of the deaths happen to Blacks. Now there is a real shocker. What a wasted community. Blacks will eventually ruin sports.

Judge Crater

In the unvaccinated south, there will be cancelled CFB games. Of course nothing short of multiple deaths on multiple teams could ever shut down the season in the deep south.