bramay21
    bramay21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Bookmaker Live Blackjack not paying winners

Be careful when you play live blackjack on Bookmaker. 3x tonight I was not credited for a winning hand. Had to complain and battle just for them to admit their mistake 3x. Done playing obviously, just a heads up

bramay21
    bramay21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I don’t know how to post screen shots but after battling them and asking for the hand by hand and moving balance records, they admitted their mistake. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance....

bonushunterson
    bonushunterson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I got the same problem 2 years ago.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I’ve had way too many problems with their live dealer not crediting me correctly. It happened so many times that I gave up with live dealer all together.

I always ended up getting my credits but it’s such a huge headache to get a ticket opened and then have to go back and forth with their provider and Bookmaker. Most of the time they denied my complaint/ticket on the first attempt and I’d have to do further explanations/complaints.

Way too stressful

How many players are not even aware they don’t get properly credited????

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Never got credit on losing hands, always player chasing win $$. Live operations seeking drunk action junkies. Up to u manage and prove their obvious fraudulent actions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am sure tech glitches
    No book perfect

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am sure tech glitches
    No book perfect
    Tech glitches only in their favor

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Tech glitches only in their favor
    Every slot jackpot is a machine malfunction. Here's $5

PokerBabeNHL
    PokerBabeNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by bramay21 View Post
    Be careful when you play live blackjack on Bookmaker. 3x tonight I was not credited for a winning hand. Had to complain and battle just for them to admit their mistake 3x. Done playing obviously, just a heads up
    Hi I'm a newbie. Good job getting ur money. Do you know if Bookmaker is associated with America's Cardroom? They have the same software/blackjack live dealers, etc., it seems to me. The SAME THING happened to me, I called support, and they ADMITTED TO ME that I won the hand, along with the pair of QQ's side bet while I was tipping the dealer. However, all they did? Was take my bets and paid me zilch!!! They owe me $217.00 USD in funds total, as I was betting $7 on the pair/rummy and $70 for the hand and won.
    I am getting the runaround from ACR.
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you in advance,
    Kat
    PS-Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up!!! Good luck in all you do!!!
    God's Blessings!!!

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Kat, I don't know if they're associated with Bookmaker or not, don't think so but not sure.

For that amount of money though if you can get someone from here to ask on your behalf it might help.

"Optional" sometimes will send along an unofficial note and sometimes it's enough to get paid.....

Maybe send him a PM (private message) and ask if no one else comes along with a better answer.

I've noticed a lot of problems with live blackjack around here, if you stay patient I think you might get your money.

Hard when you're new at all this, maybe someone with some juice will help you resolve this. Good luck.

PokerBabeNHL
    PokerBabeNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Kat, I don't know if they're associated with Bookmaker or not, don't think so but not sure.

For that amount of money though if you can get someone from here to ask on your behalf it might help.

"Optional" sometimes will send along an unofficial note and sometimes it's enough to get paid.....

Maybe send him a PM (private message) and ask if no one else comes along with a better answer.

I've noticed a lot of problems with live blackjack around here, if you stay patient I think you might get your money.

Hard when you're new at all this, maybe someone with some juice will help you resolve this. Good luck.
    Thank you Patrick for the advice. I will try this.

God's Blessings,
    Kat
    PS- Good Luck in whatever you do and never look down on someone unless it is to help them up!!!