ProfessorT
    ProfessorT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nitrogen Sports: random security review & cancelled withdrawal after large win

After going on an incredible heater playing blackjack on Nitrogen Sports, I attempted to make a withdrawal (mid 5 figure range). Nitrogen support/security cancelled the withdrawal and said my account was being "randomly" reviewed, and I am unable to place any wagers for the time being. That was 3 days ago and support is unable to give me any kind of estimate for when this security review will be complete.
    I don't know if this is just them reviewing game play to make sure everything is legit but it seems unfair given the length of time and no explanation for why this is being done. Anyone experience anything similar? Any advice on how to get this expedited would be greatly appreciated.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

No way to expedite it, this is what they do. Should be playing at Stake, they have instant withdrawals and dont look for ways not to pay people

ProfessorT

Do you think they are just not going to pay? The delay/slow pay is annoying but I have tried to not assume that they will straight screw me out of all my winnings.

I am in USA and do not believe Stake is available. I had heard good things about Nitrogen..

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I think they will pay eventually, after looking for reasons to not pay

lets hope this is your one and only account and they dont randomly link you to some other account, they are famous for that

ProfessorT

I am not connected to any other accounts, no affiliate or sign up bonus issues (bc i do not participate with those), literally nothing. They just messaged in the ticketing support that they will have an update for me by end of day. Crossing my fingers that this is cleared up today.

ProfessorT

so i think they are just waiting for me to degen my money away (which is about 50/50 that it happens). they completed the security review and my account is unlocked to place wagers but they told me i have to wait 48 hours before making another withdrawal request (i feel like i should get a comp room with this kind of move)

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

resist the temptation. put $200 at another book and play there for the time being. read a good book. get that payout!

ProfessorT

its funny, they actually increased my blackjack max bet size to 5btc (after finishing the security review). this is after decreasing it all the way down to .5btc when i was winning

they probably reviewed hand history and just realized this guy has zero system whatsoever and is highly likely to give it all back. must. resist. temptation.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

My Nitrogen account (just poker) is currently disabled pending one of their "random security reviews." I was told that this investigation would likely take up to 1 day to complete but has now exceeded 4 days. Now they are saying that there is no timeframe for the completion of the review. There has been absolutely no wrongdoing on my part in any way, except perhaps winning. Was wondering if anyone has recently been subjected to this?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    My Nitrogen account (just poker) is currently disabled pending one of their "random security reviews." I was told that this investigation would likely take up to 1 day to complete but has now exceeded 4 days. Now they are saying that there is no timeframe for the completion of the review. There has been absolutely no wrongdoing on my part in any way, except perhaps winning. Was wondering if anyone has recently been subjected to this?
    I've been through the same thing. If you don't have multiple accounts or didn't cheat in any way you will be fine. I actually like that nitrogen does this to get rid of the cheaters. If you did nothing wrong I would not worry. Nitrogen is a fair book and I trust them more than any others.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I've been through the same thing. If you don't have multiple accounts or didn't cheat in any way you will be fine. I actually like that nitrogen does this to get rid of the cheaters. If you did nothing wrong I would not worry. Nitrogen is a fair book and I trust them more than any others.
    I've been a customer of theirs for many years and have always been happy with them. I hope this ends well. Thanks.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I have like 300 accounts there probably because its so easy to make a new account with one click.

But surely they would do right by a player that only used one of them.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Won't be a problem with one account. Free and pay blackjack tournaments going on now.