mylthazz
    mylthazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

BetOnline - Be careful betting Nascar there

Four weeks ago I placed a bet on Ryan Newman to win the Nascar Trucks race. Due to qualifying being rained out he didn't get to race. In their rules they have a section that says "Drivers must start the race for action". Instead of canceling the bet it was graded as a loss. I talked to chat and was told it was escalated higher and I would be emailed the result. After a week I checked back in and they confirmed it's a loss and they will not re-check. Filled out a SBR Complaint form over a week ago and never heard back so f this book.

I know someone who had a head to head AGAINST Ryan Newman in the same race and it was cancelled for Ryan Newman not starting the race. So they use the rules when it benefits them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by mylthazz View Post
    Four weeks ago I placed a bet on Ryan Newman to win the Nascar Trucks race. Due to qualifying being rained out he didn't get to race. In their rules they have a section that says "Drivers must start the race for action". Instead of canceling the bet it was graded as a loss. I talked to chat and was told it was escalated higher and I would be emailed the result. After a week I checked back in and they confirmed it's a loss and they will not re-check. Filled out a SBR Complaint form over a week ago and never heard back so f this book.

I know someone who had a head to head AGAINST Ryan Newman in the same race and it was cancelled for Ryan Newman not starting the race. So they use the rules when it benefits them.
    Sounds like you bet an all-in Futures market.

Check your PM inbox and I will chase it up for you.