ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Betagame new software

I've really liked this book but I don't like the new software at all. It also seems as though they are getting their lines from a different service now; not as good as it used to be.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Not new lines, just new software. They were always sharing the same database and fed the same lines as America's Bookie / 1Vice / etc. They site merely looked different cosmetically. Seems as if they finally upgraded to the same set of software as those books.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Not new lines, just new software. They were always sharing the same database and fed the same lines as America's Bookie / 1Vice / etc. They site merely looked different cosmetically. Seems as if they finally upgraded to the same set of software as those books.
    Some lines are definitely different, including the juice in some markets.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Some lines are definitely different, including the juice in some markets.
    Okay, maybe the juice is different in some markets. I don't know. What I do know is that the inventory of markets has always been the identical between the 2 sites. And, at least in the markets I bet in, whenever I found a line I wanted to max bet at America's Bookie, I could always max the exact same line at BetAGame.