Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1577

Heritage Withdrawal Verification BS

Tried withdrawing Sunday by Bitcoin as this is how I’ve funded my account. (Did there Football Bonus Busted Out, then made another Deposit via Bitcoin). I called to see why I couldn’t withdraw and the guy says you deposited with so and so card 5+ years ago. Need to verify 1st. Very frustrating esp when I’m down there. Just made me take my action to Bookmaker/Sportsbetting

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11388

Did you actually make a purchase on that card or was just trying to verify it? What is strange is how they allow you to make a purchase if the card was not verified.

Chiefs83
    Update your status

Made 1 purchase 5 years ago

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11388

What did they want you to verify, the card again? Arent they supposed to do this before allowing purchases on that card or was this before they had the automatic verification system set up? Most people are not going to keep a card from 5 years ago.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11872

Definitely seems ridiculous after 5 years, especially if was 1 and only CC deposit. It's very plausible one may not even have the same card and/or card number after 5 years.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Definitely seems ridiculous after 5 years, especially if was 1 and only CC deposit. It's very plausible one may not even have the same card and/or card number after 5 years.
    I've never had a card for 5 years. Something always happens to it - lost/stolen/damaged/expired/closed. I mean, a lot of cards don't even have expiration dates 5 years out when you receive them. There has to be a way to reason with management here.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Clarification

I've messaged the op to provide his account info so we can investigate. Hopefully he can send this and we'll clarify and resolve.

This isn't a policy of ours and not something that should have been part of any customer interaction.

Hope to have it resolved as soon as we get the customers info.

Insider!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Chiefs83
    Update your status

Sent

Chiefs83
    Update your status

UPDATE:
    When I couldn’t withdraw I bet the full balance and lost. Just got off the phone with management and just have to send in Liscense and Utility Bill. Part I’m very impressed with is they offered to pay me out still the 438 or have the option to put it back in my account. I told them put it back in the account. Thank you HeritageInsider. Handled like an A+ book.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

Very nice

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15062

They really are top notch.