EveryNight
    EveryNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

tell me about legal US books

What is the landscape like at US books? I know nothing about it. When do you have to worry about paying taxes? Is there a way to stay under the radar?Are there any books offering lots of options, ala 5dimes? Like, are there any US books where I can bet more than $500 on Nicaraguan soccer, Norwegian volleyball, Iranian soccer, German basketball? Or does that just not exist in the US?Are there any books where you can consistently win for a month or two, beating the closing line, and not get booted?

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Most of them are scared of a 50 dollar college hoop bets! Cirica seems legit thou

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

you really think you can bet over 500 on norwegian volleyball anywhere in the world?

your questions can't really be answered without trying for yourself

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Massive juice, so rarely worth anything for major sports. Value for golf no question, prob. for some other sports. A good number of props as well. Hard to gauge limits, because they won't tell you until you actually try to confirm the bet.

They report 1099-Gs to the IRS.

EveryNight
    EveryNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

there are locals and online books that will take for example, standard 500 or 1k across all full game offerings, even if they are small leagues.

also some european books where you can get down big on these small offerings.

sounds like overall the US landscape isn't very good.

at what amount of winnings do they report 1099-Gs?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

US Legal books are great- for losers.

I take the bonuses they offer and sometimes reloads and odds boosts but I'd never consider actually betting with them. I will put some future bets in at times if I can find good prices so I can use my offshores to bet normally without having funds locked when taking bonuses.