newfiepicks
    newfiepicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3584

Horse Matchups

It looks like Betanysports is reducing the amount of other sports they offer and horse Matchups has been given the chop. Does anyone know of any other sites that offer horse matchups.

I know of two sites looselines (low limits and slow to add the matchups) and betonline(best I've found for matchups) but looking for others that offer horse matchups.

Thanks in advance

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by newfiepicks View Post
    It looks like Betanysports is reducing the amount of other sports they offer and horse Matchups has been given the chop. Does anyone know of any other sites that offer horse matchups.

I know of two sites looselines (low limits and slow to add the matchups) and betonline(best I've found for matchups) but looking for others that offer horse matchups.

Thanks in advance
    Bovada just did away with their daily fixed odds horse wagering platform. It was easy money before they limited me. They have horse matchups on big days only. Betonline/Lowvig are the best for horse matchups. Has Betanysports eliminated the horse matchups all together? I didn't know that they offered it. I'll check out looselines. When do they post their matchups?

Colonist

Also, they just increased the juice for horse matchups on Betonline. I guess they were getting beat.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

BOL is best i found for usa..for higher limits but less selection betfair agent accounts like orbitx offer but its very limited....

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4574

Betus does

newfiepicks

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Bovada just did away with their daily fixed odds horse wagering platform. It was easy money before they limited me. They have horse matchups on big days only. Betonline/Lowvig are the best for horse matchups. Has Betanysports eliminated the horse matchups all together? I didn't know that they offered it. I'll check out looselines. When do they post their matchups?
    BAS support told me they eliminated it altogether. Looselines are pretty slow to post their matchups usually around 10-11am EST they start to show up. But they do keep them longer than BOL. BOL removes each matchup about 2 hours before post time. I believe LL keeps them an extra hour. BOL limits me to $200 and LL limits me to $100. BAS allowed me to go up to $350 which is why I preferred them.

BOL also has a smattering of AUS matchups though I rarely see them on looselines.

Colonist

BAS support told me they eliminated it altogether. Looselines are pretty slow to post their matchups usually around 10-11am EST they start to show up. But they do keep them longer than BOL. BOL removes each matchup about 2 hours before post time. I believe LL keeps them an extra hour. BOL limits me to $200 and LL limits me to $100. BAS allowed me to go up to $350 which is why I preferred them.

BOL also has a smattering of AUS matchups though I rarely see them on looselines.

Very interesting. I wish I had known about BAS. BOL limits me to $200 as well. Hopefully, they won't reduce that more. Bovada reduced me to $10. BOL posts theirs at around 4AM EST. I will look at LL. Please share if you know of any others. I will look at BETUS tomorrow as well.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Thanks in advance
    ???

Other Sports Horses Spread Money Line Total Points
    Philadelphia - Race 7 - Matchups - Bensalem, PA - Tuesday, October 13, 2020 3:37 PM
    10701 Our Stormin Norman -155
    10702 Tomasco +125
    10703 G Daddy -130
    10704 Strictly the Best +100
    Last edited by trytrytry; 10-13-20 at 01:08 PM.

Colonist

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    ???

Philadelphia - Race 7 - Matchups - Bensalem, PA - Tuesday, October 13, 2020 3:37 PM
    10702 Tomasco +125
    10703 G Daddy -130
    Is that from Betanysports? Those are horses that are competing today @ Parx

Colonist

???

10702 Tomasco +125
    10703 G Daddy -130
    I just spoke with Betanysports. This paste isn't from their site.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Is that from Betanysports? Those are horses that are competing today @ Parx
    \
    yes
    they show all their offerings and live lines off their web site, they had two track with matchups today, Phil and indiana Grand
    https://wager.betanysports.eu/livelines/

newfiepicks

\
    yes
    they show all their offerings and live lines off their web site, they had two track with matchups today, Phil and indiana Grand
    https://wager.betanysports.eu/livelines/
    Yeah, still showing on their livelines page but they don't give you a way to bet them when you log in. Also got rid of table tennis, Darts, Volleyball, Handball and Rugby. They told me they are trying to greatly reduce their exposure to "Other" sports.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Yeah, still showing on their livelines page but they don't give you a way to bet them when you log in. Also got rid of table tennis, Darts, Volleyball, Handball and Rugby. They told me they are trying to greatly reduce their exposure to "Other" sports.
    interesting did not know that. good info. it seems the lines do update however so somebody is hitting them or some source its allowed?

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Looks like everyone will be reducing the horse matchups eventually

newfiepicks

Also wanted to add that if you do bet on Horse matchups at BOL be sure to double check all the gradings. In the past 6 months I've had close to 10 bets graded incorrectly.

Normally they are pretty quick to fix once I contact them. I did have one from this past Saturday that they haven't fixed yet. This is what I sent them after they responded to my incorrect grading saying it was graded correctly and my horse finished 5th when in fact he was scratched:

Wager# 5025XXXXXX-1
    Wager: Horse Matchups - Woodbine Matchups - October - 24 - Race 6 - Liverpool Man -115
    Current Grade: Loss
    Expected Grade: Canceled (due to scratch)

Sources showing correct result:

1) https://www.equibase.com/static/char...0CAN6-EQB.html

Scratched horses:
    Royal Bourbon (Also-Eligible) , Jocularity (Stewards) , Liverpool Man (Veterinarian)

2) https://www1.drf.com/drfPDFChartRace...=20201024&RN=6

Scratched- LiverpoolMan,Jocularity (12Sep20«WO ¤),RoyalBourbon(08Oct20¨WOª)

Colonist

Also wanted to add that if you do bet on Horse matchups at BOL be sure to double check all the gradings. In the past 6 months I've had close to 10 bets graded incorrectly.

Normally they are pretty quick to fix once I contact them. I did have one from this past Saturday that they haven't fixed yet. This is what I sent them after they responded to my incorrect grading saying it was graded correctly and my horse finished 5th when in fact he was scratched:

Wager# 5025XXXXXX-1
    Wager: Horse Matchups - Woodbine Matchups - October - 24 - Race 6 - Liverpool Man -115
    Current Grade: Loss
    Expected Grade: Canceled (due to scratch)

Sources showing correct result:

1) https://www.equibase.com/static/char...0CAN6-EQB.html

Scratched horses:
    Royal Bourbon (Also-Eligible) , Jocularity (Stewards) , Liverpool Man (Veterinarian)

2) https://www1.drf.com/drfPDFChartRace...=20201024&RN=6

Scratched- LiverpoolMan,Jocularity (12Sep20«WO ¤),RoyalBourbon(08Oct20¨WOª)
    Yup, I get incorrect horse matchup gradings all the time that I need to spend time on to have them correct. I currently have one from Sunday and yesterday that am waiting for them to correct. Oddly, the incorrect gradings have never been in my favor.

newfiepicks

Yup, I get incorrect horse matchup gradings all the time that I need to spend time on to have them correct. I currently have one from Sunday and yesterday that am waiting for them to correct. Oddly, the incorrect gradings have never been in my favor.
    Yeah, funny how that works. I only recall once that it was graded incorrectly in my favor but they fixed it by the next day.

Definitely frustrating when you have to take time out to deal with these gradings. Doubly so when they respond saying they didn't make a mistake when they obviously did and you have to a have a number of back and forths to get it corrected.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

I was very disappointed to see BAS drop Nascar and now to a lesser extent horse matchups. Seems like they are running scared. Is 5D doing this too? Oh Canada, can someone that still has access to 5D confirm if they are doing Nascar and horse matchups?

Colonist

Yeah, funny how that works. I only recall once that it was graded incorrectly in my favor but they fixed it by the next day.

Definitely frustrating when you have to take time out to deal with these gradings. Doubly so when they respond saying they didn't make a mistake when they obviously did and you have to a have a number of back and forths to get it corrected.
    Yup, it can be very frustrating, especially as most of the people you deal with there know nothing about horse racing. Additionally, I play at LowVig and you are lucky to receive 1 response every 24 hours so it can drag out for a long time.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7078

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I was very disappointed to see BAS drop Nascar and now to a lesser extent horse matchups. Seems like they are running scared. Is 5D doing this too? Oh Canada, can someone that still has access to 5D confirm if they are doing Nascar and horse matchups?
    I'm in Canada, I don't follow nascar but 5Dimes currently has lines for nascar cup, also two horse matchups for Australian racing tonight.