HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Did Heritage recently reduce its alternate line offerings? Or is it just me?

I used to be able to buy and sell many points off the line, but now their alternate lines only go 1 1/2 points off the actual line. Wondering if this is just another limitation on my account (one of many since their recent software change) or if every account is experiencing this. For example, Baltimore -3.5 over Chiefs can only be bought down to -2 for me. Is it the same for the rest of you or can you buy more points? Thanks in advance for your input.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 01-24-24 at 06:39 PM.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

Mine looks the same as in the past. Many many alternate line options. Sorry.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I used to be able to buy and sell many points off the line, but now their alternate lines only go 1 1/2 points off the actual line. Wondering if this is just another limitation on my account (one of many since their recent software change) or if every account is experiencing this. For example, Baltimore -3.5 over Chiefs can only be bought down to -2 for me. Is it the same for the rest of you or can you buy more points? Thanks in advance for your input.
    I can buy baltimore up to +17

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

They are sharp with their player management there.

bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21130

I have Baltimore lines ranging from -5 to -2 (with increments of 0.5 pts).

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    I have Baltimore lines ranging from -5 to -2 (with increments of 0.5 pts).
    You're in the same boat with me. Apparently, Heritage considers us sharp, severely limiting our alternate line choices.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    You're in the same boat with me. Apparently, Heritage considers us sharp, severely limiting our alternate line choices.
    I guess they consider me as monkey as I can even do Baltimore +17

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

Bro they literally dont wanna take a bet from anybody that is trying to actually win, and if u wanna be a jerk and try to win then the limits are coming down untill you just cash out.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    Bro they literally dont wanna take a bet from anybody that is trying to actually win, and if u wanna be a jerk and try to win then the limits are coming down untill you just cash out.
    As far as cashing out, I'm in the process of doing just that. My account should be drained completely shortly after the Super Bowl. The funny thing is that I was never considered a "sharp" since I joined Heritage 15-20 years ago. Then they changed their software and all of sudden my promos were cut off immediately. Next my limits were cut in half and then in half again. Now I don't have access to alternate lines past 1.5 points.

I don't know my overall profit/loss situation with Heritage but I do know it's not significant. This is a personal message from Heritage that I'm finally getting loud and clear. Message received, I'm leaving. It was fun while it lasted.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 01-26-24 at 06:49 PM.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4838

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    Lol very true. Down big time on heritage. Got lucky had a couple decent sized payouts in a short period of time. Still down probably 5 figures. They cut my live betting from $500 to $250 limits. I decided I'm not playing there anymore. This was in November, haven't played or made a single deposit since.

Just for kicks I logged back in and checked my limits a couple days ago on live betting and it's got a max bet of $50. Lol, wtf is that?

Kinda pathetic, you cut it from 500 to 250, so I say screw it, I'm done there. Then they cut it to 50 after not even playing there for a bit over 2 months, kind of laughable.

I remember back in the day when they were invite only, I was never on the site, but heard they hardly ever limited mostlyfrom people on sbr. My how the tides have turned!

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

I have fewer alt lines on my account too. Makes no sense. Their alt lines were actually pretty accurate. Last year they got rid of normal juice halftime lines. Another reason not to post up.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I have fewer alt lines on my account too. Makes no sense. Their alt lines were actually pretty accurate. Last year they got rid of normal juice halftime lines. Another reason not to post up.
    I still use them occasionally but yes their halftime line juice is just horrible these days.