ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Limited at Heritage?

I can't find it online and my email went unanswered but are the limits to win $100 for any type of prop bet or is it because I have a new account & they will increase it after profiling me? Thanks.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

they limit on props extremely quick, also impl. vig on there props are terrible anyway, go to bovada or bol for props

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayTeaser View Post
    I can't find it online and my email went unanswered but are the limits to win $100 for any type of prop bet or is it because I have a new account & they will increase it after profiling me? Thanks.
    They certainly don't increase your prop limits. Heritage prop limits just aren't that high. What you see is what you get.

ParlayTeaser

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    They certainly don't increase your prop limits. Heritage prop limits just aren't that high. What you see is what you get.
    Gee, ok thanks. $100 limits on props and non-traditional lines is not praise worthy for a top book. Oh well.

ParlayTeaser

Quote Originally Posted by scottgodson1985 View Post
    they limit on props extremely quick, also impl. vig on there props are terrible anyway, go to bovada or bol for props
    Thanks for the suggestion. Missing 5 Dimes already.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Same. For a book this big and this highly rated $100 limits for everyone on props is Mickey Mouse.

Was $500 and they’d usually let you do double the max as recently as last year.

It’s the reason I stopped playing there.