johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Tbe123123 View Post
    I don't want to say I don't care about my futures as I have five figures of equity in them right now, but if I could just have my money now and have all of my futures go away, I'd take that at this point. Every day that goes by, I do become a little more concerned.
    from posts I read sounds like we r getting refunded one by one

I kinda stopped following thread after I got my refund Tuesday

ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    They are telling me I need to do phone verification now. How does that work. Do they ask for a phone number and send you a code or something?

I was planning on using my Skype account to call them so they don't have my cell phone number. The last time they got that was in 2005 and I was spammed for weeks with phone calls and texts.
    I just called the payout department and told them I would like to do a phone verification for my recent payout request. Took about 10 minutes. No code and I did call from my phone number with them. Try changing it in your profile information when you log in.

DoucheBagWhoBets
    DoucheBagWhoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayTeaser View Post
    I just called the payout department and told them I would like to do a phone verification for my recent payout request. Took about 10 minutes. No code and I did call from my phone number with them. Try changing it in your profile information when you log in.
    You got through to a human on the phone? Congrats! Should get $20 just for that feat.

DoucheBagWhoBets

I don't want to say I don't care about my futures as I have five figures of equity in them right now, but if I could just have my money now and have all of my futures go away, I'd take that at this point. Every day that goes by, I do become a little more concerned.
    I'm in for about half of what you got. This sucks. The ship is sinking. Only a few lifeboats left.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by DoucheBagWhoBets View Post
    You got through to a human on the phone? Congrats! Should get $20 just for that feat.
    It's not hard

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Seems like this is probably what they're hoping for.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

It took exactly 9 days with many phone calls and email exchanges back and forth but I finally got my bitcoin payout minutes ago, a notification popped up on my phone for my blockchain account that I got the deposit. Not happy they took 5% of my money because I didn't do the 1x rollover of my deposit when they only gave us a few weeks notice to get out. Imagine depositing money with a place and a few weeks later they tell you to get the fukk out and oh by the way they want to take 5% of your deposit as you leave because as they put it "rules are rules" what a joke. If 5Dimes ever comes back to serve U.S customers in the future I will trash them every second I get in this forum if someone even thinks about going back there....don't give a shit about how good their future lines/site might be...nope.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 09-17-20 at 02:40 PM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    It took exactly 9 days with many phone calls and email exchanges back and forth but I finally got my bitcoin payout minutes ago, a notification popped up on my phone for my blockchain account that I got the deposit. Not happy they took 5% of my money because I didn't do the 1x rollover of my deposit when they only gave us a few weeks notice to get out. Imagine depositing money with a place and a few weeks later they tell you to get the fukk out and oh by the way they want to take 5% of your deposit as you leave because as they put it "rules are rules" what a joke. If 5Dimes ever comes back to serve U.S customers in the future I will trash them every second I get in this forum if someone even thinks about going back there....don't give a shit about how good their future lines/site might be...nope.
    that 5% they took from you looks really bad imo. how the fcuk is it your fault? shady shit.

DoucheBagWhoBets

"All your bets must be processed by September 21st"

Okay, you wanna grade 'em?

Waiting......

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I have to assume you mean straight wagers?
    Parlays are a different matter altogether.
    For instance, the genius who has/had, 24 winners and needing 1 hit.
    I doubt the chat-lady knows whats she says anyway, probably dead brain by now?

DoucheBagWhoBets

Was told that many pending bets won't be graded to the last moment. Because manager has to look at them and possible outcomes.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by DoucheBagWhoBets View Post
    Was told that many pending bets won't be graded to the last moment. Because manager has to look at them and possible outcomes.
    game 4 of the nba west is on 9/24
    game 6 of the nba east is on 9/25

i suppose they can be waiting to see if the lakers/nuggets is a sweep... wtf are they gonna do about the east? if it goes more than 5 games then under their rules it should be a refund, so we can actually make a withdrawal

the randomness of some people having those cancelled and others having to wait is frustrating

DoucheBagWhoBets

Don't forget about MLB or NHL

DoucheBagWhoBets

Meanwhile, my NFL futures are not graded either

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    game 4 of the nba west is on 9/24
    game 6 of the nba east is on 9/25

i suppose they can be waiting to see if the lakers/nuggets is a sweep... wtf are they gonna do about the east? if it goes more than 5 games then under their rules it should be a refund, so we can actually make a withdrawal

the randomness of some people having those cancelled and others having to wait is frustrating
    they are hoping to keep more losses

pretty obvious

ABEHONEST

And again, I talked seriously about this 7 to 12 days ago.

You guys that are losing patience--I doubt any of you are broke and need the money [TODAY?]--could very well--as I stated before--influence Dimes to go ahead and refund everyone's wagers, fair or not fair.That's my concern. Parlays can amount to a ton of money. Those parlay guys worked harder for those parlays than you did your straights. Try picking a 5-or 6 teamer. Good luck.

Having to sweat those mothers out ,one game at a time, is a hard, tuff, mental strain and you sure don't want a situation where a fat winner, gets refunded. That would be INSANE!
    Thanks, you broke whiners, I will loan you some funds if you're that broke? ;(
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 09-17-20 at 05:14 PM.

Tbe123123
    Tbe123123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

You guys that are losing patience--I doubt any of you are broke and need the money [TODAY?]--could very well--as I stated before--influence Dimes to go ahead and refund everyone's wagers, fair or not fair.That's my concern. Parlays can amount to a ton of money. Those parlay guys worked harder for those parlays than you did your straights. Try picking a 5-or 6 teamer. Good luck.

Bot to sweat thode mothers out ,one game at a time, is a hard, tuff, mental strain and you sure don't want a situation where a fat winner, gets refunded. That would be INSANE!

I have multiple parlays with futures in them as well.

This is the one that sucks the most. Can't even hedge my final leg.

So, I do feel for those with open parlays, especially with a future in there like me.

Fury by KO only +2200
    Bruins live +1325
    Celtics win ECF +735

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

Bot to sweat thode mothers out ,one game at a time, is a hard, tuff, mental strain and you sure don't want a situation where a fat winner, gets refunded. That would be INSANE!
    i would much rather have everyone's futures/parlays play out but they don't seem willing to do that

so at the very least the stuff should be graded or cancelled in time to get a withdrawal right? it's not a matter of getting it TODAY, it's a matter of getting it at all

ABEHONEST

Nah, I see no reason for not paying. So far, given tons of delays and worry, seems checks are coming but BTC'S--seem more complicated? But, they "should" process soon because you see where others have finally have their BTC's.
    Patience and cry later. I hope not and expect not.

barry4545
    barry4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

They are paying. Btc came yesterday, check came today. Btc is around 8.5 days from withdrawal request, check was 5 days

bfl1000
    bfl1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2148

Your btc payout wait time seems to be the longest reported.

redclaw32
    redclaw32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just made my second check request, glad I did it today as I had no idea today was the last day for that. Will have to set myself up for BTC since I have about $400 leftover plus $300 on a +185 fighter for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine88 View Post
    I am a little worried about the 48 hr rule to deposit the courier check
    I didn’t hear about that. What’s that about? Or do you mean it takes 48+ hours for the check to clear? I sat on my first check over 48 hours, but it did clear.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by barry4545 View Post
    They are paying. Btc came yesterday, check came today. Btc is around 8.5 days from withdrawal request, check was 5 days
    It's funny that BTC takes them longer then snail mail

bfl1000
    bfl1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2148

I'm trying my best not to forget under normal circumstances my past 5d payouts were always 1-3 days.
    Last edited by bfl1000; 09-17-20 at 06:10 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Message from 5D in my account:

5Dimes would like to kindly remind you that in 8 days (September 25th), US customers will have their last opportunity to request payouts using the traditional payment methods available in our system. ON September 30th all funds will be transferred to a US based claims administrator who will seek to deliver the funds to the account holder.

Rest assured, all US clients balances are safe and available to be delivered. However, due to the increased number of payouts and the necessary verification steps for processing, waiting times are longer than usual. We ask you to please remain patient, we are working 24/7 to return the balances to their rightful owners as soon as possible.

5Dimes Management

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by barry4545 View Post
    Yes, 6.5 days here

redclaw32
    redclaw32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any new BAS members here use their credit/debit card to deposit? They seem the same as 5dimes so it looks good but if there’s additional info I’d like to hear it.

And what’s with them wanting the last 4 digits of my social security number? Cause for worry?

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by redclaw32 View Post
    Any new BAS members here use their credit/debit card to deposit? They seem the same as 5dimes so it looks good but if there’s additional info I’d like to hear it.

And what’s with them wanting the last 4 digits of my social security number? Cause for worry?
    Last 4 of your social to deposit into a book? That seems odd man, I've never done a credit card deposit in any book though but that just seems weird....maybe someone else has input on that if that's normal for most books?

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

You did the right thing. Pushing in bets under a deadline is no way to play. Maybe you win a dime and then you get stiffed on that? Be enough to make a guy buy a plane ticket.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by redclaw32 View Post

U likely make a major boo-boo?
    Look what Dimes is doing for their secelect, full time bitcoin users.
    Bitcoins must be the modern and safer way to go, and especially if it gains you benefits? Benefits means dollars.

mehoolio
    mehoolio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

new book

Long time 5dimes player but have to withdraw. No issues so far with checks or e-checks. I have high 5 figures i my account so need to use bitcoin to get it out in time. Just made my bitcoin withdrawals today.

I use 5dimes because they have nba division winner lines where you can not only bet for a team to win division but also you could bet against a team to win the division as well. Does anyone know of a book that allows that, as I need to find something new? Thanks a lot folks.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by mehoolio View Post
    Long time 5dimes player but have to withdraw. No issues so far with checks or e-checks. I have high 5 figures i my account so need to use bitcoin to get it out in time. Just made my bitcoin withdrawals today.

I use 5dimes because they have nba division winner lines where you can not only bet for a team to win division but also you could bet against a team to win the division as well. Does anyone know of a book that allows that, as I need to find something new? Thanks a lot folks.
    Betanysports appears to be identical to 5dimes

DoucheBagWhoBets

Waiting for NFL futures to be cancelled.
    Waiting for Trump/Biden bets straight & last in parlay to be graded.
    Waiting for NHL to be played, graded, something.
    Waiting for MLB divisions, pennants, world series to be graded.
    Waiting for existing balance payout, been pending for week.

WANNA PAY ME MY MONEY?

When is it my turn to have my shit graded and sent.

DoucheBagWhoBets

Got an idea. What do you think? Best way to get my money out of 5dimes.

I should take my entire 5dimes balance & bet on
    Gerald Meerschaert +320

I should goto the brick & mortar US casino and bet HUGE amount.
    Khamzat Chimaev -390 (or whatever line real casino has)

Could salvage my money, since Khamzat should crush. Or I just painted myself in a bigger corner.

Thoughts? Ideas?

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChild66 View Post
    This thread is what made me sign up here...

I requested $7700 BTC 5 days ago

Still waiting...

Why were the moderators of this forum trying to cover up this 5D ordeal?

Shady
    Not sure, but they are still not referencing the fact that they are stealing from players by grading losers on futures markets like to win the NBA championship, while refunding all open bets on teams that had a chance.

Shady isn't even the word....

And lets be real, they 'suspended' 5Dimes rating but if you go to the Sportsbooks and search by Canada 5Dimes is still a A+. They really just removed them from the US list is all and theres no reason to have them as a 'top book' at the top of the site when they aren't accepting US wagers. It's all a facade.
    Last edited by RedApples; 09-18-20 at 12:28 AM.

First ... 42434445464748 ... Last