dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

Heritage -108 pricing

I've been a member of Heritage for many, many years. Took the -105 pricing years ago and couldn't play any of their free contests anymore which I understand. A week or two ago they mentioned you could keep the -105 pricing and switch to their new sister site or stay with them at the -108 pricing.

I opted for the -108 pricing and it says on their site I should be able to play the free contests and get some of their other perks. When I used their live chat their customer service says I don't qualify.

Has anyone experienced this? Have most of you switched over?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

First, you shouldn't have to choose between the two sites. You can play at both.

When they emailed customers about the new Bet105 site, they stated:
    All -105 accounts will be converted to our value driven Reduced Juice-Cash Back program effective immediately. There are lots of reasons to play on the Reduced Juice-Cash Back program and with free payouts, free contests, reduced juice and cash back (win or lose), we know you can reap huge benefits in this program!
    So either you got a CS rep who isn't up to speed on this, or maybe they've decided you're ineligible for some other reason. Are you up big money on them lifetime?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    I've been a member of Heritage for many, many years. Took the -105 pricing years ago and couldn't play any of their free contests anymore which I understand. A week or two ago they mentioned you could keep the -105 pricing and switch to their new sister site or stay with them at the -108 pricing.
    I opted for the -108 pricing and it says on their site I should be able to play the free contests and get some of their other perks. When I used their live chat their customer service says I don't qualify.

Has anyone experienced this? Have most of you switched over?
    If you are a decent long term winner there, they won't let you play in the free contests.

dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

Thanks guys,

I think you guys are right. Thanks for replying.