TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Betonline - MLB wagers now only contribute half towards rollover

This is news to me. Baseball and hockey wagers only count 50% towards any rollover. This book has gone downhill when it comes to bonuses. First they change the freeplay rules to max +125 rules and now this. Still plenty of reasons to play there but definitely not leading the pack when it comes to bonuses anymore.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Wow!!

Lines not good in baseball now either.

Shoot Betus has that same stupid rule for baseball.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

that is a bit of a surprising move.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Obviously they should inform customers when making a rule change like this (email, site message etc), instead of just updating their terms. But they dont do that. I cannot even accuse them of being malicious in this case. They used to have a rule that there was no withdrawl within 30 days of getting a bonus (even with completed rollover). They eliminated that rule secretly too. Would have been nice to have that advertised as well. They just go about certain things in the wrong way.

Great at withdrawals/limits. Pretty good at betting options. But oh so often leave me scratching my head.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Obviously they should inform customers when making a rule change like this (email, site message etc), instead of just updating their terms. But they dont do that. I cannot even accuse them of being malicious in this case. They used to have a rule that there was no withdrawl within 30 days of getting a bonus (even with completed rollover). They eliminated that rule secretly too. Would have been nice to have that advertised as well. They just go about certain things in the wrong way.
    Great at withdrawals/limits. Pretty good at betting options. But oh so often leave me scratching my head.
    Spot on Bubba. Overall they've been a great shop for me and I'm up on them quite a bit, but they're going a bit downhill here. Terms are getting worse and worse, also looks like the max freeplay for the standard reloads have been dropped dramatically ($350 freeplay for the crypto reload, $250 freeplay for the regular reload). Still a useful shop but not nearly what it was before the pandemic with all these changes. I'll probably be moving funds over to LowVig after I clear roll and will keep a smaller balance now that the dime lines are a lot worse also.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

These rules have been in place since April. The terms, as usual, were quietly updated.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

terms that don't benefit the player are never brought up. they all have a shady side.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post

Great Post. This is why I am afraid to send $$ right now. Most of even the A+ books getting shadier. If Football doesn't happen, do a few of

them go out? Who Knows anything right now?

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Shady stuff like this has always been the reason I never reloaded with them; Despiite the often glowing things said of them here. Way, WAY back I had an account with them, but after a nice run they suspended my activity until I agreed to place no more than 50% of my wagers on NBA halftimes. That was my bread and butter back then, but since they had basically locked my account and funds, I obviously agreed to their demands. A top notch, professional site just doesn't do amateur hour stuff like that...