MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Betonline new cashout limit?

Tried to cashout 5K this morning via BTC and would only allow me to do 3K per method. Got 3k BTC then went to do remaining 2k via BCH and was met with a pop-up about reaching my 3k "Global weekly limit".

Live chat says they just put this in place "temporarily" recently and was done by "upper management" and cannot be over-ridden.

This seems like a bad look for a book this large. Is this just with my account or have any others had this issue recently?

MrExacta -`

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Just because it's made by upper management means it can't be overridden? And any other policy that was not made by upper management can be overridden? Sounds like a stupid excuse to me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

The 3k limit was implemented about 12 weeks ago.

Most offshores did the same thing.

We expect the limits to get back to normal as soon as sports do.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by MrExacta View Post
    Tried to cashout 5K this morning via BTC and would only allow me to do 3K per method. Got 3k BTC then went to do remaining 2k via BCH and was met with a pop-up about reaching my 3k "Global weekly limit".

Live chat says they just put this in place "temporarily" recently and was done by "upper management" and cannot be over-ridden.

This seems like a bad look for a book this large. Is this just with my account or have any others had this issue recently?

MrExacta -`
    Old news. And all the books have done this, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Just because it's made by upper management means it can't be overridden? And any other policy that was not made by upper management can be overridden? Sounds like a stupid excuse to me
    I'm sure it CAN be overridden if they really wanted to. But why would they want to? This is their policy, and they train their front line agents to hold the line.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I am filing a complaint about BOL not issuing me my bonus that I won in the free roller bj. Has been over a week and Continuous
    weekly live chats with run arounds.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Old news. And all the books have done this, unfortunately.
    5dimes hasnt to my best guess. Any US based book certainly hasn't limited dollar amounts of payouts.

Seeing a book accept 100k deposits and limiting payouts to 3k a week will always at least be a partial red flag for me.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    5dimes hasnt to my best guess. Any US based book certainly hasn't limited dollar amounts of payouts.

Seeing a book accept 100k deposits and limiting payouts to 3k a week will always at least be a partial red flag for me.
    Yep