caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

SportPesa - time wasters

I opened an acc with these guys 3 weeks ago and instantly made a deposit of £1,000, which went fine. A day later I got an email saying my account had been temporarily suspended and that they needed documents showing source of funds and source of wealth. No big deal, I've had other books ask for this so I sent them this. Heard nothing for almost two weeks so I ask them what's going on. Finally I hear back from them, they say my documents aren't complete. They open my account but won't let me make another deposit until my additional documents are sent in and approved. I send them in, another week goes by, I lose my balance and I want to make another deposit, but I can't because they still haven't processed my documents so I can make deposits, after 3 weeks. I've sent them a few of emails on this, but still nothing. Incredibly frustrating company to deal with.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I'm not sure I would persist if it is that tough to get a deposit in.

It could mean they already have some reason to not want to pay you if you won too.

MLBfan88
    MLBfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

They are legit though. Just very strict in enforcing the regulator's rules. Annoying, but not a bad company and you will surely get paid.