milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**give me a break bovada

so when i bet a horse racing future, and the odds go against me, it's fine... but when the odds go in my favor you cancel it? that's low class.

am i to expect that every 5-2 morning line is a "bad line" because people bet it down when the parimutuel opens?

Hi Michael,

This is just a quick note from the Sports team letting you know that your Wager has been cancelled because of an incorrectly listed line. The correct line offered should have been +130.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

mike.....things are getting bad over there brother. Don't leave too much money there b/c things are getting ridiculous. Go into the "bovada community" and read some of the posts........disturbing to say the least

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    mike.....things are getting bad over there brother. Don't leave too much money there b/c things are getting ridiculous. Go into the "bovada community" and read some of the posts........disturbing to say the least

Bovada has always been 'squirrerly'.
    I've never trusted them.

flegg
    flegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

haven't had any issues with smallish withdrawals and deposits, at least, on bovada during this time

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

I'm pretty sure they aren't having problems with depositsTry calling and speaking with a human being!! Better yet go to Live Chat and try to get help...not very likely. Spent 50+ minutes couple nights ago trying to get a SIMPLE question answered by Live Chat agent Jared and he was absolutely USELESS. I'm wondering if it was Jared from Subway fame b/c he definitely was NO HELP with the question I had that anybody employed by Bovada should have been able to answer in less than 3 minutes!!

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like some of these online sites are about to be going....going....gone. I don't know if its paranoia on my part or not but it makes you worry when very small details are ignored. I guess the fact that i got burnt by an offshore book years ago adds to my skepticism.

flegg
    flegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

more than fair bitcoin prices on deposits, to clarify for you