Cameroni
    Cameroni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Allsportswagers.net

Has anyone dealt with this book. Say they are 10 years old and do payouts daily on through Friday. Their platform is awesome and rules are really fair so far. I wanted to ask because I am close to my first payout. Thx!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I think they meant 10 weeks instead of 10 years. Unless they changed names recently. Never heard of them.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by Cameroni View Post
    Has anyone dealt with this book. Say they are 10 years old and do payouts daily on through Friday. Their platform is awesome and rules are really fair so far. I wanted to ask because I am close to my first payout. Thx!
    Why would you ask this after you've deposited? At this point it doesn't matter if anyone has info on these guys. Your money is already there. Hopefully you get paid and next time maybe check before you deposit.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    Why would you ask this after you've deposited? At this point it doesn't matter if anyone has info on these guys. Your money is already there. Hopefully you get paid and next time maybe check before you deposit.
    Same reason as all of the rest, they're lured in by the bonuses, finally hit, and are wondering if they'll get paid. Not saying that is the case here but there is a trend.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

with 4 posts and joining 2 weeks ago does anyone need any other clues that point to working/related for/to the book?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Cameroni View Post
    No one knows if your local will pay you or not.

PPH websites like that are used by many scamming local agents.

Hope you get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    with 4 posts and joining 2 weeks ago does anyone need any other clues that point to working/related for/to the book?
    I thought the same until I clicked.

It's just a PPH frontend with no join form.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4574

Did u get paid?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

yes...venmo'd himself

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4574

Lol...