bu08usc11
    bu08usc11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Done w/ 5Dimes

Refuses to honor their deposit bonus (free play) despite following the chat request rules and has now cancelled lines today after kick claiming”error.” Had really good experiences over 5+ years with them but they’ve destroyed it in a matter of days.

No guarantee it won’t happen somewhere else but willing to go elsewhere and find out.

Nothing to do, just a rant/vent. Cool story. Etc.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Yeah out of all the posts about places that cheat people and steal their money, I'd say 5 dimes

has the most "cheat posts" of all the S-books.

bu08usc11

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yeah out of all the posts about places that cheat people and steal their money, I'd say 5 dimes

has the most "cheat posts" of all the S-books.
    Which is why I’m so exasperated by them. They’ve been great. Never had an issue. Til now. Agent botched applying the bonus. I failed to verify it had been applied by checking the FP tab. Noticed a few days later it wasn’t on there and asked. Refused to apply it correctly since it was now past 24 hours. Just garbage customer service all around on this one.

Like I pre-warned “cool story bro.”

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by bu08usc11 View Post
    Refuses to honor their deposit bonus (free play) despite following the chat request rules and has now cancelled lines today after kick claiming”error.” Had really good experiences over 5+ years with them but they’ve destroyed it in a matter of days.

No guarantee it won’t happen somewhere else but willing to go elsewhere and find out.

So...was it an error?

bu08usc11

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    So...was it an error?
    No idea. It was the 2H line Ohio St TT O10. I haven’t seen other sites lines on the 2H team total so I can’t comment what everyone else had. The two team totals matched the 2H O/U so in that regard it was not an error. They claimed it was supposed to be 17. They cancelled it about :45 into the half. I asked for my wager to be transferred to that “correct” line (the O17) since I’d have taken 17 but they refused (which isn’t shocking, since it had just kicked).

Honestly that’s just a cherry on top of the bonus issue rant. Error lines happen.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I'd say that's a legit cancellation. I'd go all in on Ohio State scoring 10 points or more vs Indiana in a half. It might look more attractive to me because my books generally don't have individual team totals though, so I'm not used to betting them.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17069

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    I'd say that's a legit cancellation. I'd go all in on Ohio State scoring 10 points or more vs Indiana in a half. It might look more attractive to me because my books generally don't have individual team totals though, so I'm not used to betting them.
    Agree 100%. I don't know what the HT line was, but my guess is that the OSU and Indiana 2nd half totals were flip flopped. Perhaps Indiana was suppose to be 10 and OSU 17 for 2nd half, which would be consistent with an OSU -7 and total of 27 for 2nd Half. This appears to be an obvious line error that 5D can rightfully cancel.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 09-14-19 at 04:12 PM.

bu08usc11

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Agree 100%. I don't know what the HT line was, but my guess is that the OSU and Indiana 2nd half totals were flip flopped. Perhaps Indiana was suppose to be 10 and OSU 17 for 2nd half, which would be consistent with an OSU -7 and total of 27 for 2nd Half. This appears to be an obvious line error that 5D can rightfully cancel.
    They also cancelled the O27 so it wasn't just flip of teams. I think it was supposed to be 34 because Indiana was 17. But then cancelled Indiana’s 17 too. If it was just a line flip they wouldn’t cancel the 27 cause that would remain the same line (17/10 v 10/17).

Like I said, errors happen. Annoyed they wouldn’t permit a wager on the proper line.

More annoyed at a stolen bonus.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Heritage is easy the best Fiat book and their CS is outstanding...They would never pull this crap

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think they should've let you rebet at 17. I doubt anything meaningful happened after 40 seconds.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by bu08usc11 View Post

Okay, so we've covered the line error. What's this refusal to honor bonus all about? What happened exactly?

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Heritage is easy the best Fiat book and their CS is outstanding...They would never pull this crap
    Heritage very good cupcake limits on Props and exotics though.