Dirty Butcher
    Dirty Butcher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Anyone tried a bot interface for betting such as goalsbot.com?

They seem to offer a subscription service that provides a bot interface that works with Asiaconnect. Dno if something like this can be trusted

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

They make it sound a bit too good to be true, but can't see a reason to not trust it to try it. You only have to pay them about 10 bucks to try it for 3 days. Your balance and betting money still remains in your AC88 account.

Dirty Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They make it sound a bit too good to be true, but can't see a reason to not trust it to try it. You only have to pay them about 10 bucks to try it for 3 days. Your balance and betting money still remains in your AC88 account.
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking however on one of their screenshots it says you need to input your api credentials (login and psw) would that not mean they could steal your asianconnect balance?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Butcher View Post
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking however on one of their screenshots it says you need to input your api credentials (login and psw) would that not mean they could steal your asianconnect balance?
    I don't know for sure. I doubt the API code gives them your ac88 pw. But you can always ask AC to double check. They would be best for advice like this really.

Dirty Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't know for sure. I doubt the API code gives them your ac88 pw. But you can always ask AC to double check. They would be best for advice like this really.
    Sweet thanks