sad_owl
    sad_owl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

About Sbobet

so I just registered with Sbobet after hearing that they have no ridiculous limits on bets. I went into NHL and this is what is see:

my limit on NHL is 30 euro.

does anyone know what is the reason for this? what are your limits with Sbobet for main markets?

thanks in advance

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Your information about sbobet limits is outdated. They used to have good limits but a few months ago they cut limits so now they have ridiculous limits.

sad_owl
    sad_owl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I see, suck to hear. what other bookmakers would you recommend? pinnacle doesn't operate in my country.

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

Quote Originally Posted by sad_owl View Post
    my limit on NHL is 30 euro.
    does anyone know what is the reason for this? what are your limits with Sbobet for main markets?

thanks in advance
    Sbobet is focused mainly on soccer, and there you can get solid limits - especially on big EU soccer leagues. But even these limits are not as high as they used to be.

For all other sports, Sbobet is pretty much useless.

Since you want to bet on NHL and Pinny is not available in your country, try with other big US outfits;

Bookmaker.eu
    5Dimes
    Betonline

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    Sbobet is focused mainly on soccer, and there you can get solid limits - especially on big EU soccer leagues. But even these limits are not as high as they used to be.
    Even for soccer they have become useless on many markets. Every now and then I see them offering 14 EUR limits on markets I would not consider to be very small but rather small to medium, e.g. Qatar Football League last weekend (Sailiya v Kharitiyat)

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Even for soccer they have become useless on many markets. Every now and then I see them offering 14 EUR limits on markets I would not consider to be very small but rather small to medium, e.g. Qatar Football League last weekend (Sailiya v Kharitiyat)
    100% agree, even their limits for main markets like Serie A soccer are only 1 to 1.5k now...not completely useless but a far cry from what they were a year ago.

Any other sport don't even bother, some tennis matches the limit is 2€.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Why has this happened, is it a drop in liquidity causing the low limits, are they going under, or just cant handle sharp action anymore.

Cant be good for profit if they are only taking mickey mouse bets surely.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Why has this happened, is it a drop in liquidity causing the low limits, are they going under, or just cant handle sharp action anymore.

Cant be good for profit if they are only taking mickey mouse bets surely.
    At first i thought that they cut limits to agents as agents were profiling players and at the end sbo was taking bets mostly from sharps.

However, i registered directly with them only to find out that i have same limits as the limits from Sportmartket, vodds etc.

Can only think that since more and more countries are blocking sbobet, dafabet and pinnacle, they are forced to cut limits as most bettors that search a way to bet with them from those countries are mostly long term winners. Mugs money are lower and lower etc.

Obviously this is not a good sign. If ISN and Singbet cut limits as well, many pro/semipro bettors will be forced to retire etc