rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Pinnacle account on ac88

Im seeing 0 max on multiple sports in my account and massive limit cut on the rest of them. Contacted ac88 and they said they have no control but will contact them. First assumed had to be a technical issue but doesnt seem to be the case. Will try posting the screenshots.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I have a direct account and I have also 900€ limit for that event, Pinnacle limits are getting lower, the good news is that you can bet several times must of the time with the same odds

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I have a direct account and I have also 900€ limit for that event, Pinnacle limits are getting lower, the good news is that you can bet several times must of the time with the same odds
    If that the case, then they HAVE limited me or all ac88 accounts. Don’t they maintain their “reputation” on everyone welcome?

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Pinnacle is becoming squarer by the month

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    If that the case, then they HAVE limited me or all ac88 accounts. Don’t they maintain their “reputation” on everyone welcome?
    No, in that event you have the same limit that everyone has, but ps3838 is not Pinnacle, they are a B2B of Pinnacle but they have their own risk, limits and can have their own odds, ac88 as nothing to do with it they only sell the account.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I agree you can bet several times, but I have NEVER been able to get same odds whenever I do a max bet several times... be it pre-match or inplay...
    are you sure about the odds?

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    I agree you can bet several times, but I have NEVER been able to get same odds whenever I do a max bet several times... be it pre-match or inplay...
    On small markets the price will change for sure, on big markets it will probably not change, that all depends on your profile and the trader

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Agree... whatever small or big market, when I place even not full max stake, odds decreased...