gutinstinctus
    gutinstinctus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

1XBet general question

Hi, I´m new at SBR although I lurked through their reviews before. I´ve been betting seriously for a year now.

I opened 1xbet around 6 months ago as an alternative to being banned from B365. I won around 10k and on my first withdrawal I had a tough KYC process. They even questioned why was I doing it until that time. Anyways a couple of weeks and then they processed my withdrawal.

After that, I had my limits lowered slightly and my odds were changed. For example if a line was set at 1.87, I would get 1.8 odds. I diminished my volume but even with that increased juice, I was able to find good spots.

I´ve gone on some sort of lull in 1xbet and at that specific book in the last 2 months I am close to breaking even. Three days ago I saw my limits were lifted and I no longer have the odds restriction. I also have the perception that they have drastically improved their skill towards setting lines. I play mainly NBA in play bets and I put them on par with Pinny. Obviously I have been playing much more again in there and Im turning the lull.

What I wanted to ask is, whether any of those claims that you see in the forums has indeed gone unsettled for a long time? Right now I have 7k there, and I plan on withdrawing again to avoid keeping a very substantial ammount. However, I have been betting regularly there for 6 months + and have not had any issues yet. I would even go as far as recommending them if you can tolerate a support crew with terrible english. My perception is that their support system is incompetent, but they won´t scam you, but I may be awfully wrong.

Bearrob
    Bearrob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus View Post
    Hi, I´m new at SBR although I lurked through their reviews before. I´ve been betting seriously for a year now.

I opened 1xbet around 6 months ago as an alternative to being banned from B365. I won around 10k and on my first withdrawal I had a tough KYC process. They even questioned why was I doing it until that time. Anyways a couple of weeks and then they processed my withdrawal.

After that, I had my limits lowered slightly and my odds were changed. For example if a line was set at 1.87, I would get 1.8 odds. I diminished my volume but even with that increased juice, I was able to find good spots.

I´ve gone on some sort of lull in 1xbet and at that specific book in the last 2 months I am close to breaking even. Three days ago I saw my limits were lifted and I no longer have the odds restriction. I also have the perception that they have drastically improved their skill towards setting lines. I play mainly NBA in play bets and I put them on par with Pinny. Obviously I have been playing much more again in there and Im turning the lull.

What I wanted to ask is, whether any of those claims that you see in the forums has indeed gone unsettled for a long time? Right now I have 7k there, and I plan on withdrawing again to avoid keeping a very substantial ammount. However, I have been betting regularly there for 6 months + and have not had any issues yet. I would even go as far as recommending them if you can tolerate a support crew with terrible english. My perception is that their support system is incompetent, but they won´t scam you, but I may be awfully wrong.
    You are awfully wrong .
    No hard feelings but don't keep lot money there. I have been with them through everything, and lost it when needed to send by post documentation from doctor that I am not addicted noted by lawyer. ...their vip accounts have really nice offer and accept good stakes but there is no point in using a bookmaker which may not pay you and there has been hundreds/thousands of cases with 1xbet.

As people started to be aware of it, they recently created 4/5 clone bookies all identical except name(even customer service number).

To conclude, you were lucky. Their policy of cutting your odds is one of their moves but there have been numerous reports where people money would just dissaper from aCC and they would say owner gambled it away. I know their offer and all is luring, but I would definitely stay away from it for sums you work with.