RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

It’s the best book hands down. I’ve been on winning steaks that would of gotten me banned at other books. Ended up losing it all back. That’s another story though. Only offshore book I would bet with. As secure as possible. Bitcoin payouts usually take 2/3 hours same day

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Bookmaker knows and understands that their clientele (or target clientele) is in the upper echelon of sports gamblers. Men and women who are more concerned with security and reliability, knowing their money is safe and is available for withdrawal at any time. When your payout limit is $50k/day in BTC, you know your target market.

Heritage caters to upper middle class gamblers. More promos/quirks, low payout limits ($3kday BTC), etc.

By far the top two fiat books, and third isn’t even close. The rest are for bonus chasers.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Bookmaker knows and understands that their clientele (or target clientele) is in the upper echelon of sports gamblers. Men and women who are more concerned with security and reliability, knowing their money is safe and is available for withdrawal at any time. When your payout limit is $50k/day in BTC, you know your target market.

Heritage caters to upper middle class gamblers. More promos/quirks, low payout limits ($3kday BTC), etc.

By far the top two fiat books, and third isn’t even close. The rest are for bonus chasers.
    bingo

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Old news - they been 1 of the best for decades -

FakeNews916
    FakeNews916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

When you win they start asking for a dik pic and other shenanigans even on btc only deposits and payouts. Money goes in easy but comes out roughly if you try to do well.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They have said on the forum here that their PSP takes "something under 1%" as a fee.

And comparing to the blockchain estimated market price means nothing.

If you want to collate a useful database you will need to compare to Kraken and Bitstamp at the very least, and probably a few other majors books/PSPs use.

And you'll need to have the exact moment of send and confirmation and compare that to the min by min trading data at those exchanges.

Plus if 1% is the biggest fluctuation you have seen at bookmaker, or anywhere else, compared to the blockchain smoothed avg price then you obviously don't use bitcoin enough to be offering any useful opinion.
    Literally every single sentence in this post is wrong. Which is kind of impressive. More on that later.

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

In what is now probably 20 or so WDs with Bookmaker, I have never seen a variance in the amount (+ or -) that has upset me or made me want to investigate.

But, my WDs are mid/high 3-digits to low/mid 4 digits. For those players who are WD'ing larger amounts, it may look different.

First 123