Rodbuster
    Rodbuster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Invalid parlay combination on 2 of legal books in NJ; yet offshore book no problem

Live in NJ and to my surprise, it’s an invalid
    Combination in parlay/reverse etc to include side and total in same wager of specific event.

I don’t know this rule just applies to these 2 specific houses I use, or if this is standard. It just seems foreign to me at halftime of nfl game to not be able to do a parlay 2h side with over under The local book I have account with and friends sites I have tried this pairing have never kicked back this type of message and was just looking for feedback.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbuster View Post
    Live in NJ and to my surprise, it’s an invalid
    Combination in parlay/reverse etc to include side and total in same wager of specific event.

I don’t know this rule just applies to these 2 specific houses I use, or if this is standard. It just seems foreign to me at halftime of nfl game to not be able to do a parlay 2h side with over under The local book I have account with and friends sites I have tried this pairing have never kicked back this type of message and was just looking for feedback.
    The majority of legal books around the world don't allow same game parlays, and if they do it it's a special option with reduced odds.

Also, the relationship between the total and the spread controls the amount of correlation between the two bets, so in some books you will only find some matches allow a side/total parlay as well.

It's a nice quirk of offshore that a lot of books do allow them.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.