tkarht
    tkarht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Olimp.com / ****

Hello everyone, I would like to report a serious problem of this company currently was making bets in the financial market on binary options. The company removed 90% of the pairs, not satisfied it limited the bet amount to 50 usd and also placed time lock my orders take 30 seconds to count, ie I have to wait 30 seconds for the order to enter that when it enters that 70 % of the time the price varies and the order does not open.Currently the company works with 5 pairs, formerly she had more than 20 more as she was probably losing was limiting her players and removing the pairs. This shows more and more how weak and fraudulent this company is.

Take care when working with this company, either for binary options or for sports market.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-12-18 at 11:41 PM. Reason: removed the s word from title

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

CURACAO Bookie = SCAM

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    CURACAO Bookie = SCAM
    Pinnacle - Curacao

Superama
    Superama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Does anyone bet there? Are they trustworthy? Their tennis odds are pretty good.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by tkarht View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to report a serious problem of this company currently was making bets in the financial market on binary options. The company removed 90% of the pairs, not satisfied it limited the bet amount to 50 usd and also placed time lock my orders take 30 seconds to count, ie I have to wait 30 seconds for the order to enter that when it enters that 70 % of the time the price varies and the order does not open.Currently the company works with 5 pairs, formerly she had more than 20 more as she was probably losing was limiting her players and removing the pairs. This shows more and more how weak and fraudulent this company is.

Take care when working with this company, either for binary options or for sports market.
    Did they pay you?

Bit rough to be calling them fraudulent just over how extensive their betting menu is I think.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Pinnacle - Curacao
    There are some exceptions to the rule, of course.
    Let me rephrase Curacao Bookie = 99% Scam

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by tkarht View Post

Hey @tkarht did you get your payment? or a limitation only?

Superama
    Superama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

I just registered there and their limits and markers on lower level tennis are amazing (between 500 and 700 euros pre-live). I just hope they are legit lol

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Superama, i'd be very careful if I were you. Search for them in this forum, I am sure there have been threads of problems with this book, slow pays or no pays.

Their business model looks to be offering the best price on odds comparison sites to get deposits, then making it as difficult as possible for customers who win to withdraw.
    Last edited by ichiro4thehall; 12-13-18 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo