kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16114

Betfair liquidity gone ?

Anyone has any idea what is the reason , since somewhere september liquidity on sports like basketball, volleyball and other non soccer sports gone almost to 0?

First major drop was 2 years ago when they blocked accounts and agents. then asian markets suffered most.

since 2 months there almost no players, except on Euroleague. even on some markets there are no more bots.

With other words its impossible to trade anything ...

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They are losing a lot of costumers, it is getting almost impossible to bet with them on brokers, bad strategy

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Horse racing markets still seem ok. It's a shame what has happen to that company since going public then instituting premium charge then merging with Paddy. They were once revolutionary and the liquidity was amazing in their heyday.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16114

thats all well known.

my main question is : what happened in last 2 months, is there any reason for the downstring

although after i wrote the topic, there was excellent game yesterday like Efes Sakarya with 22 k matched

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5870

Anyone know if they will offer full card for breeders cup Churchill this weekend?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Liquidity is woeful this year, really bad.

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Anyone know if they will offer full card for breeders cup Churchill this weekend?
    They always have all BC races both days. I'm not 100% sure, but I seem recall the non BC undercard races being offered as well.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    They always have all BC races both days. I'm not 100% sure, but I seem recall the non BC undercard races being offered as well.
    I hope I do wish they had more USA tracks...wonder why they do not...( not that i am complaining as its still ok )

Foxx

Back in the day, they used to offer pretty much any USA track as they pleased.

Upon buying TVG in 2009, I think some of tracks threatened to cut their signals to TVG if BF continued to offer those tracks on their exchange. There may be some others, but 2 groups that threatened were the Stronach Group and CDI who have under their umbrellas such tracks such as GP, CD, SA, GG, LRL and AP.

They always have the BC races though even if it is at one of those tracks.

littlekona

Back in the day, they used to offer pretty much any USA track as they pleased.

Upon buying TVG in 2009, I think some of tracks threatened to cut their signals to TVG if BF continued to offer those tracks on their exchange. There may be some others, but 2 groups that threatened were the Stronach Group and CDI who have under their umbrellas such tracks such as GP, CD, SA, GG, LRL and AP.

They always have the BC races though even if it is at one of those tracks.
    Tvg hosts are so bad I basically watch with volume off and if have no opinion on race look at there picks and toss em...Worst is Sarge...I wish xpressbet hrtv was still up they where solid

Foxx

BC race markets are already up. Looks like just the actual BC races and not the lesser races on the cards.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too many restrictions now

Betfair concentrates more on the book side way more money in it

littlekona

BC race markets are already up. Looks like just the actual BC races and not the lesser races on the cards.
    any money in the turf and classic yet on main betfair exchange site? on 9wickets and orbitx zilch

Foxx

The Classic overround is 112.2%. Turf is 110.2%. Not huge liquidity but decent on some horses.