Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4249

How has Skybook been recently ?

Thanks for any info ...

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

As always,low limits,take 2-5 days for a bitcoin payout,must use live chat or call for payout because there is no online payout option,high juice,terrible website design, bubble gum book,AVOID!!

washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

I started with them about 8 months ago. They'll limit you quick if you win, and payouts are slow (but reliable). Lines on major sports are also not the best, but they have good lines if you like betting soccer. Not my top book but they're worth keeping. I've been having some issues accessing the website the past few days and they don't seem too concerned about finding a solution, which is a little concerning. I guess we'll see how that plays out. I'd grade a solid C or B-.

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

I've been with them for about 3 months now. I've never been much of a bonus player but signed up for the early bird special prior to NFL regular season........100% cash and 50% free play 18 x rollover. For the entire month of October they have 150% free play or 100% cash with 16 x and 20 x rollovers for deposits of 200 or more. Never had a payout yet, i'm not a big bettor so gonna take a while with the rollover. What I do like is the free half points on Tuesdays and Fridays on any NFL side or total. Same thing daily with NBA. Both @ -110 juice. They seem OK. I email once a month to get my rollover status and they are quick to reply. When and if payout time comes I have no issue having to do it outside the cashier. Got no problems with the low limits because again I am not a big stakes player and I quit chasing losses a long time ago. Oh yeah, one more thing......a push on a free play is a push. Just email them with the ticket number and they credit it back to your account. I recently found out through experience that lots of books grade a push on a free play as a loss which IMO is total BS.