juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

How do I change my heritage password???

I've forgotten my password but when I click submit it does not give you an option to change password. When using you mobile it does not allow you to go to the desktop site and find live chat. Anyone know how to contact them or change your password?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    I've forgotten my password but when I click submit it does not give you an option to change password. When using you mobile it does not allow you to go to the desktop site and find live chat. Anyone know how to contact them or change your password?
    I was able to see their contact info on the front page and im on mobile...just call them and ask

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9339

juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It starts to go to the page but it switches over to mobile everytime and there is no option to reset

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20613

Give me your Username and I'll change it for you. By the way, how much is in your account right now?

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    It starts to go to the page but it switches over to mobile everytime and there is no option to reset
    I'm guessing because you're using a mobile phone? Try doing it on a desktop/laptop. If you don't have access to one, try using the "Request desktop site" which is available in both Chrome and Safari mobile browsers.