luchins
    luchins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Betfair account via broker?

I am an Italian moving to Germany. How could I have a Betfair account via Broker? I need Betfair because I have Bet angel software, but I can't use it on Orbits, or 9wickets

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

try betstorm, they have a betfair copy called mountbet.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Have you asked the BetAngel guy if he knows if any of the clone betfair exchanges work with it?

sarkami
    sarkami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you asked the BetAngel guy if he knows if any of the clone betfair exchanges work with it?
    trading software like betangel (or fairbot etc) unfortunately doesnt work with any clone (orbit, wicket...). i think luchins needs an direct account if he wants to use betangel.

today, direct accounts are always harder to get, but its possible some agents have them, but usually for highrollers
    Last edited by sarkami; 07-22-18 at 12:53 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by sarkami View Post

trading software like betangel (or fairbot etc) unfortunately doesnt work with any clone (orbit, wicket...). i think luchins needs an direct account if he wants to use betangel.

today, direct accounts are always harder to get, but its possible some agents have them, but usually for highrollers
    I thought that was the case but wasn't sure.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

if you want betfair direct then you would have to contact bet-ibc. I won't mention how they do it , since opti doesn't think they are a quality company.
    You can contact bet-ibc and they can guide you further

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    if you want betfair direct then you would have to contact bet-ibc. I won't mention how they do it , since opti doesn't think they are a quality company.
    You can contact bet-ibc and they can guide you further
    They have done a couple of dodgy things in the past. Including either owning or promoting a scam company buying/selling fake skrill and bet365 accounts.

BUT.. don't let that make you think you should not share info about them. I don't have a strong opinion either way about their broker service.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by luchins View Post
    I am an Italian moving to Germany. How could I have a Betfair account via Broker? I need Betfair because I have Bet angel software, but I can't use it on Orbits, or 9wickets
    Betkeen is good, does not work with softwares though. It is a good addition to any portfolio though since their margins are very low (good for arbing).
    Last edited by Poisec; 07-23-18 at 09:03 PM.