This is from my experience about 6-8 months ago. They do pay out. I have received a significant number of payouts from them. They have to be called and reminded about 3 times per payout, but I got my money eventually. They offer a crazy bonus on signup, with a big rollover requirement (as expected).

The main negative, enough to keep me from ever playing there again is this... After the deposit, and when I was up about 5k, with about 15k left of my rollover, they moved my lines from 10-15cent MLB to 30 cent MLB, without warning. This might be allowed in their rules, but was totally unexpected, and pretty unethical. I called and they said "you know what you're doing..." eluding to me being a winning player.

I simply found that they had not adjusted their English premier league, which had a much lower vig. So I did 3-way -EV arbs until I met the rollover.

I didn't like the change in juice mid-way through my rollover requirement, trying to grind me down over the rollover.

I read that other players received that same treatment from them. I view that as unethical. Betmania has offered a much better alternative to Skybook