Haute-Savoie
    Haute-Savoie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Pinnacle technical issues with their withdrawals

I have not been able to get a single withdrawal even processed. wire Transfer does not work and Now their Instant Banking is not working. According to Pinnacle they are having tech issues with their withdrawals and have no timeframe on when this will be fixed. Tried both wire Transfer and Instant Banking. Nothing has been processed and its be well over a week. Just a heads up. The correspondence is below...

"Dear ,

I fully understand your disappointment regarding the delays and problems experienced with your withdrawal attempts.

The issue with your Instant baking withdrawal is caused by a technical issue that we are monitoring continuously with our Technical Department.

I am very sorry that this is taking so much time to solve but please rest assured that we are working to solve the issue as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your patience with this matter

Best regards,

Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,
    customerservice@pinnacle.com

Last edited by Haute-Savoie; 01-24-19 at 06:09 PM.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Haute-Savoie, sorry to hear about your continuing problems with wire withdrawals at Pinnacle.

I never had to use (thanks to God) a wire withdrawal there, as all my withdrawals (for over last 15 years) were

processed always via Moneybookers (Skrill) and Neteller.

Are not you having the possibility to use an electronic wallet ? If you never deposited via it - then it is probably not

possible, but if they are having technical problems with wire - they could do an exception, maybe, if you ask

them...

Though they are blocking my deposits thru all electronic wallets (since about October 2018, due to increased fees) -

they are still allowing withdrawals.

My deposits are now always done thru a wire. Fortunatelly, I am in Europe, and depositing to a European bank

(so called SEPA payment) takes up to 16 hours (credited at the receiver's bank account same day, if sent from me

in the morning), but Pinnacle is NEVER able to log in (Into their European bank account) manually and credit my

betting account - they do it always the next business day, in the evening (European time; as Pinnacle is some 8

hours, or so, "back" with their time zone).

This is a pitty, they are waiting for a bank statement (sent the next business day, from their bank) rather than

check it out manually and credit my betting account. This worst situation just happened. I have just sent a deposit,

it will arrive at their bank today (Friday afternoon) but it will be credited on Monday evening.

Fingers crossed it will be solved for you and good luck to your withdrawal from Pinnacle to arrive soon !

Haute-Savoie

Hey my friend. I am sorry to hear about your bad timing as I have suffer the same timing issue. I have two withdrawals options sanctioned by Pinny. One which was a wire (no longer available), and the other as directed by Pinny is their Instant Banking. I guess I could ask them to send me a check but at this point I just get the same the same generic technical issues response for whatever withdrawal I try. So much for their email equality service. At this point you should be safe unless you turn the deposit into a large sum of money like I did. Another user user from Canada had the same original wire issue and he as me was advised to try the Instant Banking withdrawal method. He got his withdrawal within 24hrs after the wire was cancelled and I am still waiting for my $5000British Pound withdrawal which is only a drop in the bucket to what pinny owes me. Just rubs me the wrong way that his went through (lucky him) and now they are telling me they are having technical issues. Like come on. My request was only a few days after his if you read his "Pinny Slow Withdrawal Thread" you can see what I mean. At this point I am completely disgusted! I dont think that Pinny is happy with me depositing $700British pounds and turning it into over $25K in a couple weeks. I think they are being spoiled sports and I have suffered as none of the winnings were easy at all. I probably chew threw anywhere from a 26er of vodka to a 40oncer a night just to be able to manage the stress of the games I have both won and lost. All the best to you and yours. Thank you for the message and well wishes from Europe. Last words to remember "This Gambling Shit Aint Easy"...
    Last edited by Haute-Savoie; 01-25-19 at 12:33 AM.

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

Honestly when i read someone turned 700k in 25k in few weeks is when i dont believe anything, come on.
    Hope they will close this stupid thread soon, what a waste of time.
    Last edited by Atreyu666; 01-25-19 at 05:03 AM.

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Haute-Savoie View Post
    Hey my friend. I am sorry to hear about your bad timing as I have suffer the same timing issue. I have two withdrawals options sanctioned by Pinny. One which was a wire (no longer available), and the other as directed by Pinny is their Instant Banking. I guess I could ask them to send me a check but at this point I just get the same the same generic technical issues response for whatever withdrawal I try. So much for their email equality service. At this point you should be safe unless you turn the deposit into a large sum of money like I did. Another user user from Canada had the same original wire issue and he as me was advised to try the Instant Banking withdrawal method. He got his withdrawal within 24hrs after the wire was cancelled and I am still waiting for my $5000British Pound withdrawal which is only a drop in the bucket to what pinny owes me. Just rubs me the wrong way that his went through (lucky him) and now they are telling me they are having technical issues. Like come on. My request was only a few days after his if you read his "Pinny Slow Withdrawal Thread" you can see what I mean. At this point I am completely disgusted! I dont think that Pinny is happy with me depositing $700British pounds and turning it into over $25K in a couple weeks. I think they are being spoiled sports and I have suffered as none of the winnings were easy at all. I probably chew threw anywhere from a 26er of vodka to a 40oncer a night just to be able to manage the stress of the games I have both won and lost. All the best to you and yours. Thank you for the message and well wishes from Europe. Last words to remember "This Gambling Shit Aint Easy"...

Hi, I would not be afraid of not to be paid by Pinnacle. I never was, over alll that 15 years being their customer.

Though I still do not understand (and cannot imagine) what exact problems with wire withdrawals they may have - believe me, it is not

about money. Some yours 5 000, or mine XX XXX (no matter what "main" currency, USD, BGP or EUR it is) is not big money for them, at

all...

You will get paid, (not later than) next week, as I sent them XX XXX today morning, though they will credit my betting account on Monday

evening. So your wire money will arrive on Wednesday afternoon, or earlier, just let me (us) know... :-)

pretentiousGuy
    pretentiousGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1573

I dont think that Pinny is happy with me depositing $700British pounds and turning it into over $25K in a couple weeks.
    Yes, Pinnacle knows who you are and are quaking in their boots over 25k. Holy penetrate you are delusional.

Haute-Savoie

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Honestly when i read someone turned 700k in 25k in few weeks is when i dont believe anything, come on.
    Well SBR has the report so I dont think I am wasting anyones time. Thanks for chiming in..

Haute-Savoie

Quote Originally Posted by pretentiousGuy View Post
    Yes, Pinnacle knows who you are and are quaking in their boots over 25k. Holy penetrate you are delusional.
    Listen Pal I just want my money. I dont have times for other peoples problems. Thank you

Haute-Savoie

With a username that ends with 666 I wouldnt imagine many good things happen to you. All The Best.

Haute-Savoie

And it wasnt $700K, it was $700.00 British pounds.

GambleSauce
    GambleSauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

When you made your withdrawal with Instant Banking did you get an email shortly after saying withdrawal processed please wait 1-2 days to receive your funds? Or did you not even get that? Hope it works out for you.

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

With a username that ends with 666 I wouldnt imagine many good things happen to you. All The Best.
    Seriously? Take your dogma elsewhere.

Haute-Savoie

Quote Originally Posted by GambleSauce View Post
    When you made your withdrawal with Instant Banking did you get an email shortly after saying withdrawal processed please wait 1-2 days to receive your funds? Or did you not even get that? Hope it works out for you.

No GambleSauce. I received nothing when I used the Instant Banking Withdraw method. No email, nothing....

Haute-Savoie

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Seriously? Take your dogma elsewhere.

Eat Me... LMAO

pretentiousGuy

I dont think that Pinny is happy with me depositing $700British pounds and turning it into over $25K in a couple weeks.

Haute-Savoie

It hurts don't it Mr.PretentiousGuy? Funny thing is the joke is on you.

pretentiousGuy

Your reply makes no sense, take it easy on the booze.

Tried e-wallets?

Haute-Savoie

Your reply makes no sense, take it easy on the booze.

Tried e-wallets?
    Hey MrPGuy. I reside in Canada and I bet in British Pounds. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the so called "tech issues". Unfortunately the only options I have that I know of are wire Transfers (which Pinny has now removed due to tech issues), and their Instant Banking (which is currently also according to them are having tech issues). When I go to withdraw they only now have 2 options for me to choose from. 1. Instant Banking 2. PaySafe Card. I have no idea what PaySafe Card is but I will look into this evening... As unbelievable as my problem sounds, I am not here to waste anyone's time. I just happened to go on one heck of a run, and in the meanwhile I almost went bust numerous times trying to get the winnings. Thanks for the concern about the booze and yes at this point after the Golden State game Sat night I am shutting everything down until I get paid out. Fingers crossed hopefully that happens. Thanks for taking time and for the E Wallet idea. If this Paysafe Card thing does not work I will ask Pinnacle about your suggestion. Take care now.

Haute-Savoie

Ok so I tried to withdrawal by selecting PaySafe Card and this is what comes up from Pinnacle...

"Paysafecard transactions are not currently available due to connectivity problems. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try your Paysafecard transaction later."

Haute-Savoie

Good news Pinnacle just told me that they have fixed the withdrawal issues. So I went ahead with their Instant Banking. Things are looking good now and their was a message saying that the withdrawal is actually pending (never seen that message before). They said it will be processed on Monday. I am feeling very much relieved at the moment. I will report back once I have received the money...

SBE

Good news Pinnacle just told me that they have fixed the withdrawal issues. So I went ahead with their Instant Banking. Things are looking good now and their was a message saying that the withdrawal is actually pending (never seen that message before). They said it will be processed on Monday. I am feeling very much relieved at the moment. I will report back once I have received the money...

Great to hear that, Haute-Savoie !

As I (probably) mentioned before, I would not be afraid of not getting paid by Pinnacle. Made (maybe) 2 hundred of deposits & withdrawals

(thru last 15 years being their customer). No serious problem, if I remember. Once they delayed 1 day - but after

reminding them - processed within further few hours.

You will get paid on Monday morning (your, "canadian time") once they will credit my betting account with the XX XXX deposit amount,

Monday evening ("european time") :-). They are waiting for that payment from me, as to be able to pay you :-). No, I am joking, of course. they informed you, their financial department does not work on weekends (same as me - I asked them 5 times this night, but did not ublock my ewallets options, so I will not be able to play AO tennis finals for XX XXX, but only for X XXX stakes).

Wishing you all the best ! Greetings from Europe to cold Canada :-).

Haute-Savoie

Thanks for the well wishes SBE. Thanks for all the helpful information. I hope you win your AO tennis finals match. All the best!