Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Sports.AG - still a scam site

Just another friendly reminder to avoid this site like the plague. While they state that they are licensed by the gaming authority of Curacao, they are not. Here is a letter from that agency stating that the site is operating unlicensed.

Our compliance department has investigated this complaint and after some research we have found that we use to license a site called livesports.ag which was terminated last year. That is the site we originally thought you were contacting use about. We searched our database and found that we have never licensed a site www.sports.ag and that they are using our seal fraudulently. The seal has been high jacked and when you click on the seal it does not link to our license verification page. We are extremely upset to find this and have contacted the site to remove our seal immediately. We are sorry that we will not be able to help with this issue as it seems that this site is running rogue. We hope you are able to get some resolve but unfortunately ever now and again we do come across a rogue site that simply makes a copy of our seals jpeg and uses this to on their site. We do not and have never licensed this site.
    On any legitimate I gaming site you should be able to click on their license seal and be brought to a verification page.

Regards

Compliance
    Gaming-Curacao.com

Bmac24
    Bmac24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I am wondering if sports.ag became oddsclick. I got an email of $100 bonus so I went and checked it out. I have turned that $100 into over $1,500 and can't get a hold of anyone. The phone number is not even a working number. Seems like a scam.

Mguerra25205
    Mguerra25205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This is terrible, I get stomach bugs thinking about stuff like this. How did you deposit?

Bmac24
    Bmac24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I didn't deposit. They called me and emailed me saying I had $100 free deposited into an account. I guess they set up an account for me. I have turned that $100 into $1,535. I have emailed multiple times and not a single response. The site must be new because I can't find anything out there about them.

Mguerra25205
    Mguerra25205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yeah the page doesent even load for me , just be happy you didn't lose $ depositing. They are clearly a scam website

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Mguerra25205 View Post
    This is terrible, I get stomach bugs thinking about stuff like this. How did you deposit?
    Why are you so concerned about dodgy bookies?

Kind of easy to avoid your stomach bugs by taking personal responsibility to not choose what you call "clearly scam" books to start with.

Smells a bit fishy the way you have been carrying on this last week or two.

Can't you get past security at proper books or something?

Chcbleachers

Via Credit Card.

Chcbleachers

I've been wagering on line for 20+ years and use a multitude of sites and have never had an issue with any of them until I utilized this one. Yes, I can 'get past security at proper sites or something' as evidenced by my first sentence here.

Bottom line here is that I used this site and they are hosing me over so I am posting that story in the hopes that others avoid using it. What is the issue with that? What am I missing? What's fishy about that? Why wouldn't you want SBReview users posting warnings about these crap sites when those facts become known? Isn't that one of the points of having a site like this?

And yes, it's clearly a scam site given the facts that I was able to uncover. Obviously had I thought it was 'clearly' a scam site from the jump, i would not have deposited cash into it. Make sense buddy?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I was replying to Mguerra25205 above Chcbleachers.

She was having troubles with a book questioning her bona fides at the time and her post/s in this and other threads seemed a little suspicious at the time.

Was not about you.

Chcbleachers

Got it - sorry for my confusion....