blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Betphoenix do real person withdrawal.

So since BP stop doing matchbook transfer I had my first check/*********** withdrawal. What I notice is it was sent out by a dude that lives in California. Well I live in California too!

So what I was thinking was, could they do a person to person transfer where I drive over and meet them up. This is one way to lower the cost of $50 per $2k withdrawal fee. Also it will lower the paper trails, of money coming in and out for me.

Anyone tried something like this before? Is there any risk in doing something like this if you have tried. I.E. Dude say he paid me, dude didn't pay me.

Or maybe there is no way in hell BP would do something like this?

It just the 2.5% on withdrawals is annoying (expensive) as hell

As is the $4k weekly withdrawal max.

I mean they let you place $100k on Indy vs Saints. (not that I placed anywhere near that number), so if you won, you would have $220k. You would be withdrawing $4k per week, and you still have money left over till the next Superbowl comes around!

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I dont think this would be in the best interest of BP. For example that you used about him saying he paid you and you didnt get paid and vice versa. Also they prob dont want to be caught doing a gambling related transaction on US territory. This is just my opinion of why they wouldnt do it. The 50 bucks is a hefty fee I agree but better to be safe than any kind of sorry on both sides

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by blix177 View Post
    I mean they let you place $100k on Indy vs Saints. (not that I placed anywhere near that number), so if you won, you would have $220k. You would be withdrawing $4k per week, and you still have money left over till the next Superbowl comes around!
    People betting 100K, or even 10K, are not betting it at BP.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    People betting 100K, or even 10K, are not betting it at BP.
    They're not?

Fippy
    Fippy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    They're not?
    100% sure they are not, because after 1 huge none-square bet you could kiss your limits goodbye, get delayed, and if you are not in the U.S. you are not wanted at Phx anyway.