panos
    panos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

BETCRUISE IS SCAM stay away

They have not implemented the withdrawal request I submitted on 9 Nov. 2018 with no reason.
    They replied with email that sent me on 30 Nov. 2018 was "... we have some technical difficulties.
    we will check your withdrawal request if it is not completed yet." since then they have not answered any of my messages
    The still have not returned my money with no reason .

harald
    harald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

See the other threads according Betcruise. Sadly Betcruise does not pay.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

why do even people bother open with these never heard of books. stick to well known sharp books. dont fall for stupid bonus gimmicks.

harald

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    why do even people bother open with these never heard of books. stick to well known sharp books. dont fall for stupid bonus gimmicks.
    I never use bonuses. I started using Betcruise because they just like som other lower rated books have odds on some more sports than the sharp books or have broader supply and good limits for some time. The final reason why I used Betcruise was their C rating. I have used C rated books almost without problems getting my money for years.
    Betcruise is of course a little special C rated book because it is total scam without chance to get any money back.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    These kind of comments are the best in any thread.

@dan Some of us are betting on lower level leagues and if you do that you get limited sooner or later. Then you have to move on to the next available book. And there is a point where you don't have any books left beside these shitbooks. But only because it's a shitbook does not necessarily have to mean they won't pay. So you have to use them and hope the best. 8 out of 10 shitbooks pay, 2 don't. That's the risk. Players have to deal with that but they still have the right to open threads where they warn other players, don't you agree?

harald

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    These kind of comments are the best in any thread.

@dan Some of us are betting on lower level leagues and if you do that you get limited sooner or later. Then you have to move on to the next available book. And there is a point where you don't have any books left beside these shitbooks. But only because it's a shitbook does not necessarily have to mean they won't pay. So you have to use them and hope the best. 8 out of 10 shitbooks pay, 2 don't. That's the risk. Players have to deal with that but they still have the right to open threads where they warn other players, don't you agree?
    You are right; the important thing is warn people for a book especially when it has a rather good rating and is 100% scam. In my opinion important threads.