fanatico86
    fanatico86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

problem with betonline

hello
    i playes the match of chicago vs washington mlb, the pitcher has changed , i bet road and arrietta must o play but they did not dlete my bet, matchbokk did it, what can i do^? they are playing please

it is sportbetting but it is the same of betonline
    Last edited by fanatico86; 10-11-17 at 04:04 PM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

They will void the bet after the game finishes, Turner started instead of Road so if you selected the starting pitchers and not "action" the bet will be void.

Also, don't arb to avoid that stress.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

The default is 'Action' on the dropdown when placing your bet. You can verify what you bet from your wager history, copy and paste the whole thing here if you'd like and we can help confirm.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

If bet still shows pending, does it read "Action" or does it list pitchers?

fanatico86

on my bet there is written pitchers T. Roark -R - Must Pitch J. Arrieta -R - Must Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If bet still shows pending, does it read "Action" or does it list pitchers?

fanatico86

Item #:1Wager Type:Money LineOutcome:PendingSport / Period:Baseball MLB / GameLine:Baseball - MLB - Washington Nationals vs. Chicago Cubs - Washington Nationals 10/11/2017 4:05:01 PM- (EST)
    +155Pitchers:T. Roark -R - Must Pitch J. Arrieta -R - Must Pitch * Game Notes:Write in Game
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    The default is 'Action' on the dropdown when placing your bet. You can verify what you bet from your wager history, copy and paste the whole thing here if you'd like and we can help confirm.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by fanatico86 View Post
    on my bet there is written pitchers T. Roark -R - Must Pitch J. Arrieta -R - Must Pitch
    OK so you will get refund. If you have not received it yet, you will get it when they grade the game final.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave LT Profits 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rale
    Rale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

Guys, I had Nationals ml +144 with Dsi Action bet. And they gave me -115 closing line. Can anyone confirm what was closing line with Dsi as I think -115 is too low.
    Thx in advance.

Alfa1234

http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...cubs-j9RqQp96/

Closing line was -115, Pinnacle had the same closing odd so it's correct.

I'm wondering though why your odd would be changed if you just bet "action"...do they change the line if there's a pither change?

Rale

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

I'm wondering though why your odd would be changed if you just bet "action"...do they change the line if there's a pither change?
    Yeah I bet action, and with that line change I was down 2k.
    This is what I found in T&C

ActionTeam against team, regardless of the starting pitcher. "Action" bets will be computed by the opening price with the new pitcher. A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.

Note:If there is a pitching change prior to the game, money odds may be adjusted. If one scheduled pitcher starts against any unscheduled pitcher, "action" wagers will be computed by the opening price with the new pitcher. A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.

Rale

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

Actually this was game I bet http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...nals-21WQksUp/ and as I can see Pinny had 1,93 closing odds.

Alfa1234

Well...their closing line says 1.92 (Betonline is also on that site) for that game...considering the fact that the opening line was even higher (2.07 I suppose when the pitcher changed) and they are supposed to give you the opening line according to their own rules, I have to conclude they may have screwed you a little bit.

Line dropped from 2.4 to 2.07 so I think that's when the pitcher change was announced.

Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this...but it doesn't seem OK.

Rale

Just to update this case, I contacted Betdsi and they claim new line was Nationals -115 and Cubs -105.
    I wont bet there anymore.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

According to SBR Odds, the line was +141 at 12:45pm, and -109 at 1:07pm. So, it hardly seems unreasonable that it was -115 at the time of the change. Do what you gotta do though, I guess.